Jags loss never shoulda happened and cost us home field

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I’m not saying we should have lost against the Jags but they’re on like a 7/8 game win streak here. It’s proving more and more every week that they’re starting to become a hot shot team. I’m still upset we lost to them and yeah it may cost us home field advantage/1st seed, but I’m not as angry as I was before.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I feel confident that if Brown holds on to that ball, we would have home-field advantage.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Unreal. Pathetic coaching cost this team.
Coaches bobbled the Brown play.:huh: We should’ve scored more then 3 points against Tampa, we should have not given the Eagles the ball 4 times on our side of the field. It’s football.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Coaches bobbled the Brown play.:huh: We should’ve scored more then 3 points against Tampa, we should have not given the Eagles the ball 4 times on our side of the field. It’s football.
Game never shoulda went to OT. Poor clock management just like years past with this team.

shabazz

Reaction score
The Jaguars outplayed us and wanted it more. The score was no fluke

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
If we had beat GB and Jacksonville, Jalen Hurts would have played last week and today so its nothing to get BENT OUT OF SHAPE about. The only reason he hasnt played in 2 weeks was because of their 3 game cushion. So please stop thinking about the Green Bay and Jacksonville game

slick325

Reaction score
If we had beat GB and Jacksonville, Jalen Hurts would have played last week and today so its nothing to get BENT OUT OF SHAPE about. The only reason he hasnt played in 2 weeks was because of their 3 game cushion. So please stop thinking about the Green Bay and Jacksonville game

The Eagles are down playing his injury. No way he would have played the last two weeks.

He will now be forced to play next week and risk further injury running those RPO plays.

There is no downplaying how big those OT losses and 4th quarter collapses were...

Zordon

Reaction score
Doubt it. His injury requires a couple of weeks of rest/treatment.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Looks like its gonna be a fun last week.. Games that mean something. Me likey.

Sydla

Reaction score

He absolutely would not have played last week and possibly today. And if he did play today, he'd still be limited. Word is his shoulder isn't 100% but if he were forced to play he would try.

We messed up royally in those two games blowing big leads. Don't try to rationalize that away.

Havic

Reaction score
Knowing our luck, we will win but so will Philly.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That makes no sense. If he was healthy as you claim then they would've played him and got this division locked up. Instead, the team is getting hurt and imploding.

I do agree that we shouldn't carea bout those two losses. Because who's to say we even beat Philly if we had won those games? We were due some losses. IT happens.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
What has home field netted us in the past? 2007 and 2016?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Unreal. Pathetic coaching cost this team.
I was waiting for the 1st loser thread, “oh my God if we would’ve only won…….” Grow a pair and focus on what’s in front of the team. Jeez

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not ready for TB.
Defense couldn't hold lead in GB or JAX.
Outcoached in PHIL.