Jags vs Steelers

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You just knew that TD right before the half would give the Steelers new life. The Jags are in a battle for their lives now.

Steelers at home with so many weapons...this is why I kept saying it wasn't over even when the Jags were up 21.

I've seen this stuff before, living too close to the Steel City. Jags are going to have to make some more big plays to win.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I don’t get the hype behind Bell, no wonder Pitt doesn’t want to pay him.

Edit: at least he caught the TD, that was a decent catch.
It was a very impressive catch.

If Elliott did the same thing you would lose your mind.

I know I would because it would be a play that just doesn't happen in a Garrett offense, taking advantage of a one-on-one LB matchup.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
The bogus 15 yd penalty, poor tackling, and pinpoint accuracy from Ben, define that scoring drive

Reid1boys

Reaction score
clearly if the Steelers are able to come back in this game, it is going to be because of their great coaching, not because of Big Ben dropping amazing passes in the hands of his receivers.

Did you see all of the2 inches of separation that Bell gets on his defenders, unlike our Wrs. who cant get open.

Everson24

Reaction score
You just knew that TD right before the half would give the Steelers new life. The Jags are in a battle for their lives now.
That's why that taunting penalty on T Smith was so huge. It gave the Steelers a short field and now the momentum has completely changed. 14 unanswered point by the Steelers.

Baelzar

Reaction score
I'm surprised the CBS guys can call the game with Ben's schlong in their mouths. I guess they take turns.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
If the NFL i serious about player safety they will just declare Pats in the SB for the AFC and wait for NFC to sort itself out with a rep .. I mean seriously, anyone thinks one of these teams is even remotely capable of causing NE to even prepare for their game?

:cool:

MCMetal69

Reaction score
that is the philosophy coughlin uses. Parcells did too.

Like you said the Giants won on the backs of free agents. They drafted well in the mid 00's also but free agents were a huge part of it.

I give Jacksonville's FO a lot of credit , but let's face it ; it's a lot easier to hit home runs in free agency when your team was almost $100 million under the salary cap.....................

aria

Reaction score
Lol, what? I get the Jags defense is top notch but he just looks slow, not very explosive, tends to go out of bounds instead of fighting or making a move to stay in bounds....

Having said that I’ve only seen him play a few times this year but I haven’t been overly impressed. Maybe I’ve just missed him play the bad teams where he excels, I dunno. Didn’t the Jags hold him to under 50 yards in the first game?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Don’t worry, NFL mafia will make sure that they get the match up they want.

Then why watch the games? Man, I get tired of this whiny BS every time we don't like how a game is going.

Jacksonville's vaunted defense needs to stop getting burned on 3rd/4th and long. It's not a grand conspiracy.

kevm3

Reaction score
new england looks like they will be hoisting another one this year

vlad

Reaction score
I don’t get the hype behind Bell, no wonder Pitt doesn’t want to pay him.

Edit: at least he caught the TD, that was a decent catch.

I personally think Bell is great...the difference with Pittsburgh is they would never spend the 4th pick in the draft on a running back, I don't think...and that was more than a decent catch - that was amazing.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Steelers at home with so many weapons...this is why I kept saying it wasn't over even when the Jags were up 21.

I've seen this stuff before, living too close to the Steel City. Jags are going to have to make some more big plays to win.
What hurt was the stupid taunting penalty on the fumble return....after that, Pitt had the ball around midfield....instead of way back at around the 25

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Lol, what? I get the Jags defense is top notch but he just looks slow, not very explosive, tends to go out of bounds instead of fighting or making a move to stay in bounds....

Having said that I’ve only seen him play a few times this year but I haven’t been overly impressed. Maybe I’ve just missed him play the bad teams where he excels, I dunno. Didn’t the Jags hold him to under 50 yards in the first game?

Go do some research on Bell and stop making foolish comments while admitting you haven't seen him play. He's an excellent back who can run and catch.