Jags vs Steelers

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Steelers at home with so many weapons...this is why I kept saying it wasn't over even when the Jags were up 21.

I've seen this stuff before, living too close to the Steel City. Jags are going to have to make some more big plays to win.

It’s never over in the NFL last year’s Super Bowl is proof of that. The Steelers have Hall of Fame type players at QB, WR and RB plus they’re playing at home. When you get your foot on an opponents throat you have to go for the kill. JAX had the game in the bag now they’re in a battle.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yeah but is he a better player? And it's almost impossible to think he makes it to 19. You rarely get a shot at these type of players.
Have faith man. Derwin had a knee injury his sophomore year. He played average last year. I think he can fall in the 8-15 range. We will get a chance to at least trade for him. Jerry is not going to stand pat with the draft in Dallas. Are secondary would be complete with James. Ramsey is the better football player.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Bortles fumble recovery might be the play of the game so far....if Steelers recover...then it's game on.:eek:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
That's why that taunting penalty on T Smith was so huge. It gave the Steelers a short field and now the momentum has completely changed. 14 unanswered point by the Steelers.
Jags acting like the game was over in the second quarter.
That's what teams unaccustomed to post-season success do.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Jags defense needs to make another play, preferably another takeaway. Bortles isn't going to win a shoot out.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Steelers will win this just to get their butts whooped by the Pats. As always.

So boring.

"Everyone wants to see Pit and NE play!"

We've seen this crap before. It almost always has the same outcome. This era needs to end, these rivalries have been milked.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I give Jacksonville's FO a lot of credit , but let's face it ; it's a lot easier to hit home runs in free agency when your team was almost $100 million under the salary cap.....................

having the money is the first part of it.

usually you have the money because you do not resign your own players which means you stink.

or you are like the patriots and have no respect for the players and just dump them when its time to pay them.

being in-between like most teams are makes it tough you have to make perfect choices every time.

otherwise known as not signing Greg Hardy especially when Brian Orakpo was available and a better player.