Jags vs Steelers

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I guess the criticism of Bortyles can stop now. He made enough big throws to help in the win.

Ya...but tthe defensive coordinator went to school w/ Marinellie. Has sat back the whole 4th quarter...no blitzes...content to get picked apart.:rolleyes:

Don't like it.:popcorn:

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nice little play action could seal it here. They are expecting fournette

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I’ve been to Pittsburgh a few times. The people there are very arrogant and very rude. Don’t know what it is about PA but I never feel sorry for their fans.

They have a few Pittsburgh transplants near me. They are the rudest people I've ever met.

BRoni

Reaction score
Ehh.....I think I'm with Tomlin. You at least have two chances to get the ball back if you go for the onside kick and you get a stop. If you don't and you just kick...the best you can do is one shot if you stop them.

Except they basically put them in FG range already.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So much for the Jags having a great defense. Pitty is making them look terrible.

Pittsburgh has one of the best offenses in the NFL. Thankfully, their defense isn't at the same level.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Barry Church goes to a team that was at the bottom of the NFL at one point and still manages to advance further in the playoffs than he did when he was playing for the Cowboys. How about that.

He went to a team that has been terrible for so long they are stacked on defense with top picks in the draft. Jags were suppose to be good 3 years ago.....its just happening now. Good for Church.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
That makes no sense. Go waste someone else's time. Thanks.
In other words, you're talking all this **** about Pittsburgh and it's coaching, yet they are in the playoffs every year. Yet we have a coach in training that hardly knows what the playoffs look like. If you want to rag about coaching, I'd suggest a team that doesn't really see the playoffs.

Aven8

Reaction score
I always debated how good of a coach Tomlin truly was. But when Villenueva went out for the National Anthem and Tomlin somehow convinced him that what he did was the wrong thing...I knew that Tomlin had the ability to play mind control with his players and that's about as important as anything as a coach.

YR

3 bad calls today though, the two 4 and 1's were awful play calls, and this onside kick.