Jags vs Steelers

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
Big Ben is under-rated by Cowboys fans as a QB.. hard as hell to bring down and keeps plays alive and extends plays plenty..

I disagree dudes got 2 SB rings and is tough as nails...I don't hear disrespect ever thrown his way for his game.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Do you trust Josh Lambo, or do you go for 4th and 1?

Aven8

Reaction score
Shame on the Cowboys coaches for not using Geoff Swaim and Switzer.

Two guys who could've helped us greatly

This is frustrating to watch

#40 catches a TD in playoff game, but our guys can't find a place for Swaim!

You have to hit these guys over the head with a skillet to em into reality

Butler- Switzer- Swaim... all could've helped

GAWD

Frustrating.....meanwhile our D.C. Uses everyone on the roster on defense outside of the Waterboy!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
No they're not. They missed the playoffs back to back in 2012/2013. Then when they do make them the can't advance. Which is proven yet once again by getting beat up at home by the same Florida team in the same season.
(And they say Florida teams can't play in the cold:p)

I betcha all those Pittyburger fans thought it was going to be a hands down win. Touche':muttley:
:lmao::hammer:

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
Tomlin is an idiot. Jacksonville would be punting and Pitt would be getting the ball back on their own 20 or 30 right now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sure, but you have to play the field position game there. Jacksonville can now either get a FG or pin you deep.

I get it. I get why you don't do it.....I just like the opportunity of having 2 chances to get the ball back instead of one. I thought that onside kick attempt would've been a little longer though. I was thinking he was going to have to kick closer to a 55-60 yarder.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Ehh.....I think I'm with Tomlin. You at least have two chances to get the ball back if you go for the onside kick and you get a stop. If you don't and you just kick...the best you can do is one shot if you stop them.

But you have to consider field position as well. They just gave the Jags great starting field position that could lead to an easy FG