Jags vs Steelers

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Barry Switzer won a title in the nfl and he is nothing to brag about as a coach as well.

And who says let’s brag about Garrett? He is worse than Tomlin.

My point of the subject is coaching is important.

Pee Wee Herman would be a better head coach than Garrett. About the same amount of experience between the two.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
A coach with a title that lives in the playoffs is not a coach to brag about, okay. Let's brag about Garrett then.

At least the Steelers can say that they had a good reason to keep Tomlin around for as long as they did. Consistent playoff team and a Superbowl. Garrett has unearned job security because of Jerry's close relationship with him.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
You think so? I've been watching some of these games wondering what is going on. Falcons coaching was terrible yesterday as was Tomlin's....these teams have rings doing this crap too.
These teams are in the playoffs, we're not. Not much else to say.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm a Jags fan the rest of the way now. Too bad they'll lose next week at New England.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Church playing well should tell you something about our franchise.

Lot easier to freelance at safety when your starting corners are one of the best rookie DB's to come along in quite some time along with the NO#1 player from free agency.......................................

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Barry Switzer won a title in the nfl and he is nothing to brag about as a coach as well.

And who says let’s brag about Garrett? He is worse than Tomlin.

My point of the subject is coaching is important.
If you're in the playoffs every year, you're a good coach.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
When did kickers get so bad at onside kicks? I’ve seen at least a half dozen this year that didn’t come close to going 10 yards. Ummm...that’s step #1 for any attempt.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Can’t believe the Jax defense has been shredded this badly. NE is going to steamroll them.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Jags took it to the Steelers early. It was too much to overcome. I hope they can give the Pats a good game too.

Sydla

Reaction score
Lot easier to freelance at safety when your starting corners are one of the best rookie DB's to come along in quite some time along with the NO#1 player from free agency.......................................

More likely it’s easier to play good safety when you have a good coaching staff.