Jags vs Steelers

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The struggle is real. I lost on an O/U bet yesterday on a 3 pointer with .8 seconds left on the clock and on an O/U in hockey on a shot from the opposite end of the ice that went in the empty net with 12.5 seconds left in the game.

*shrill whistle*
Man,what ever kinda bad ju-ju ishma some gypsy laid on you,,,you need to get rid of it,Bro!,,,:eek:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Bortles to me should be Big Ben Jr. but has struggled on and off. he played well in December and now has beat Big Ben in Pittsburgh and is going to the afc Championship. Great turn around for him.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Why? They are moving in the right direction, this game could've gone either way. Two power house teams, someone has to lose.

those 2 4th down calls were beyond awful,there was no reason to onside kick it when you have 2 TOs and almost 3 minutes.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Barry Church goes to a team that was at the bottom of the NFL at one point and still manages to advance further in the playoffs than he did when he was playing for the Cowboys. How about that.

Church can take a flying **** on the moon ; when he was in Dallas he always played angles poorly and couldn't catch a cold with a soccer net .....

He had to be coached on how to catch the damn ball ?