Jags vs Steelers

lk8701

Reaction score
Accomplished what Romo did in his 10 year career in 2 weeks in his 1st playoff trip.

And he won while his defense gave up 42. Remember all the excuses that Romo can't win because the defense gives up too many points?

Bortles has accomplished more than Romo because Romo never advanced to a conference championship.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Playoff football is crazy as heck and unpredictable. Tomlin made a stupid call trying the onside kick instead of kicking deep but he has also Won a Super Bowl, made it to a second Super Bowl and made the AFC championship game last season.
He can coach my team any day.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
If anyone needed further proof that it is the team, and not the QB that gets wins and losses and advances or fails in the playoffs, I present for your consideration: Nick Foles and Blake Bortles.

Until you understand that wins and losses are not QB stats, you have no business discussing the games unless it is to ask questions so you can understand better.

kevm3

Reaction score
He has gotten out coached in most big game situations.

Plus he has benefited from Bill Cowher’s QB (last player left) and won with Cowher’s team.

He is an average coach with good talent.

Tomlin spanks Garrett. Won one superbowl, been to another, and is constantly in the playoffs.

Garrett didn't have Romo, Witten, TO, and a host of other players?

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
Reminder

Us, Commanders and Detroit are only teams since 96 that haven’t been in a nfc title game

Trust the process though. Jacksonville, Tennessee, and the eagles have made more progress in 2 years next to our baffoon who hasn’t made any in 8.

I’m sick to my stomach

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
So the Jags were 3-13 last year?Bring in Coughlin and Marrone and are now in AFC Championship game. Another example of a better process.

Come on, man, be patient. Garrett's process will get there someday, it just needs another 45 years to mature.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You call it poor coaching, I call it bad defense and good defense. You worry about teams that make the playoffs while Garrett didn't. Your focus should be on OUR team, not a playoff team.

But this thread is dedicated to the Jags and Steelers game? What are you talking about? I should focus on the Cowboys in a thread about two different teams? What sense does that make? And what is your focus? You are focused on the Cowboys in this thread? Go to bed.

revospeed

Reaction score
Can’t believe the Jax defense has been shredded this badly. NE is going to steamroll them.

The only advantage that the Patriot offense has over the Steeler offense is at QB. I imagine that secondary will stifle the receivers and it’s up to church to slow down Gronk