JAGS! (Wentz is.)

LovinItAll

Reaction score
My mighty JAGS put down the Colts like the dogs they are. Can you imagine?? You’re the Colts. All you have to do is beat the worst team in the league and you make the tournament. Instead, you go to Jacksonville, play a game in 70 degree weather, and get absolutely thumped as 14 point favorites.

But Wentz > Dak, obv. I mean, that’s what so many people here said.

Wentz had competed 9 passes for 100 yards going into the 4th quarter. Taylor rushed for 77 on the game. Wentz’s final line: 17/29/185/1/1.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Wentz is a puckerer..meaning his arse puckers in big games. He has always been that kind of player. He stinks.

Rayman70

Reaction score
My mighty JAGS put down the Colts like the dogs they are. Can you imagine?? You’re the Colts. All you have to do is beat the worst team in the league and you make the tournament. Instead, you go to Jacksonville, play a game in 70 degree weather, and get absolutely thumped as 14 point favorites.

But Wentz > Dak, obv. I mean, that’s what so many people here said.

Wentz had competed 9 passes for 100 yards going into the 4th quarter. Taylor rushed for 77 on the game. Wentz’s final line: 17/29/185/1/1.
and whats weird is their are still many that absolutely LOVE WENTZ over Dak. I never understood the Wence luv despite hes never done anything. He gets a free pass every year while Dak is held 2 this mythical standard that keeps changing. The Anti Dak Bias runs very deep.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
and whats weird is their are still many that absolutely LOVE WENTZ over Dak. I never understood the Wence luv despite hes never done anything. He gets a free pass every year while Dak is held 2 this mythical standard that keeps changing. The Anti Dak Bias runs very deep.

I hear ya. They'll run Wentz out of Indy soon enough. If Dak had a game like that with a playoff berth on the line, he'd be getting death threats.