Jaguars at Patriots: AFC Championship

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Here is the problem. You have played not to lose for the entire second half and now you can't "turn it back on"

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Beasley has produced more than Amendola since Danny joined the Patriots. Plus he left on his own after Dallas was trying to let him develop. The Cowboys wanted to keep him, but he chose to leave.

With Gronk out Amendola stepped up big.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
I swear Brady has more time in the pocket than any player ever. Who is their line coach?

We get solid OL for a couple of years and EVERYBODY is attributing Romo/Dak performance to OL .. Brady had it for 100 years, and not even a single mention of how good their OL been for year and years .. be it for coaching or personnel

:cool:

Alweezy

Reaction score
No Gronk.. but who the heck is this Amendola guy?

Jaguars acting like they didn't scheme for this type of route in the weekly workout. Abused them all quarter.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lol.. who didn’t see this coming. Would take a huge play now and I don’t think they can do it.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Let’s play “would you rather”.

Would you rather have a one score lead against the Pats with two minutes remaining and Brady with the ball, or a one score deficit against the Patriots with two minutes remaining and your offense with the ball?

The lead. For one, they have to make the plays. Granted, Brady probably does, but still want to make them do it.

Two... I don't want to put that pressure on Dak.