Jaguars at Patriots: AFC Championship

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Is it really when it's tainted by a corrupt league? I don't think so...:popcorn:

Was the league tainted when Dallas was winning titles, or did it only start happening when the Cowboys became mediocre? :huh:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
No reason to even watch the NFC game. Neither Eagles or Minny have a chance.

This kills all enthusiasm I have for the NFL. This is lame, if you can't take down a team after nearly 2 freakin' decades, there is something wrong with this league.
Who the hell cares

Our Cowboys are out. Only thing I want to see is the Eagles get embarassed tonight...

Gaede

Reaction score
Unreal plays by Amendola and Gillmore to win this game. Ppl can talk about Brady all they want, but these two guys made surreal plays

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
What a rig job. New England had one penalty all game. ALL GAME.

Jacksonville just decided to stop playing in the 4th quarter to continue to the propped up myth of Brady and the 911 tuck rule Patriots.

I'm dubbing the Patriots the Fakeriots.

In a league of parity the Fakeriots have more than surpassed dynasty loaded talent of yesteryear. They are an absolute unfathomable statistical anomaly which earns this name from me.

As far as I'm concerned this league's integrity is shot up the wazoo.

Last edited:

mrmojo

Reaction score
NE may have most SBs without having any one of those teams be an all-time team....

vaturkey

Reaction score
Jacksonville spit the bit. Play calling of running Fornet into a stacked line finally caught up to them. They have perhaps the most mobile QB in the league and they don't call his number one time. They were collapsing on Fornet ever single time, all Bortels had to do was keep it about 5 times and they win the game. Geez, what a choke in the second half.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Wasn't even funny once....
Well,if you were of a refined nature in the true capabilities of superior casing-liner's ,,,TO NOT COVET the AWESOME POWERS RESIDING WITHIN THAT 'WIZARD'S STICK',,, pretty much blinds you unto the true levels of power& greatness,,,, ye' of plebian natured posting abilities to boot,,,,might I add unto to thee 'knave' of appreciation,,,, yer' lack of foresight pointedly,,, er,,,points towards a rather dullard sense of BEING!,,,,
just saying, brother-friendo_O

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I mean we're talking bout Blake Bortles...should we be THAT surprised?

I'm not...go Vikes!

Yeah, we should be putting all our eggs in the journeyman basket.

This will be another Jake Dehlomme vs. Tom Brady Super Bowl. Be interesting for 2 quarters before Pats take over.

Same song and dance for two decades while every other team in the AFC can't even find their franchise QBs.

Alweezy

Reaction score
There needs to be a serious discussion to sit down and figure out a way to get the AFC to produce some actual decent teams outside of the usual. I don't care what needs to be changed, 7 consecutive AFC championships, 8 Super Bowl appearances.

There is incompetence in the AFC and normally the only way the Patriots are taken down is when they shoot themselves in the foot.

It's really quite simple.

The Bills
The Jets
The Dolphins

Must improve.

OR

There is no elite QB in the AFC to go head to head with TB12 other than Big Ben. Whereas the NFC has top QB's all over the conference. The Patriots will always be a Title game contender just on the strength of QB play.

AND

Tom Brady is 40, and he will eventually retire one day. Maybe.