Jakarta Perspective

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
I am here in Jakarta Indonesia looking at the forum and trying to read about what is going on. I open the game thread and continue to read about how Garrett sucks, Reed sucks, TO can not seperate, Fire Wade, Jerry is terrible for the team, our Defense is terrible.

I then do some work and open the second half thread. Most of the same people saying how terrible we are now say how great this team is....

I found it very amusing reading the forum from a blind perspective; however some of the people in this forum have "chicken little syndrome."

dallas_112678

Reaction score
sbuscha;2423956 said:
I am here in Jakarta Indonesia looking at the forum and trying to read about what is going on. I open the game thread and continue to read about how Garrett sucks, Reed sucks, TO can not seperate, Fire Wade, Jerry is terrible for the team, our Defense is terrible.

I then do some work and open the second half thread. Most of the same people saying how terrible we are now say how great this team is....

I found it very amusing readign the forum from a blind perspective; however some of the people in this forum have "chicken little syndrome."

Welcome to the internet, please wear your seatbelt.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Yep. I was going to say something myself. Like the people giving up in the first half. They're like this all the time.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I love anticipating the first 'game over' comment in the game thread. It's ridiculous, I've seen posters call it in the 1st quarter....and they were serious. Today's was the second quarter....by about five people. Good times. :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
What are you doing in Indonesia and what are you bringing me back?

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
sbuscha;2423956 said:

I found it very amusing reading the forum from a blind perspective; however some of the people in this forum have "chicken little syndrome."

I stopped monitoring the game threads for that reason. You might want to try going to NFL.com and go to the game center you can get the play by play there.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I never read the game threads. Too much foolishness, which is just beneath a high class respectable poster like myself.

superpunk

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2424290 said:
I never read the game threads. Too much foolishness, which is just beneath a high class respectable poster like myself.
Yah. Posters like us drink tea with our pinkies out. Do not want game threads. They are for stupidness.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
superpunk;2424300 said:
Yah. Posters like us drink tea with our pinkies out. Do not want game threads. They are for stupidness.

Crumpets, don't forget the Crumpets!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2424290 said:

superpunk;2424300 said:

Joe Rod;2424309 said:
Crumpets, don't forget the Crumpets!
:lmao2:

Snot went flying.

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
http://i118.***BLOCKED***/albums/o81/hawaiianguy3/crumpets.jpg

Awesome game food!!!

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
Hostile;2424133 said:

I am here for work, I have been here about three weeks. I could bring you back a beautiful Indonesian womaq but I think you are married.

I will post picks later...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
sbuscha;2424536 said:
I am here for work, I have been here about three weeks. I could bring you back a beautiful Indonesian womaq

Be careful, Hos, those Indonesian womaqs are hard to housebreak... they're perhaps the most aggressive of the marsupials...

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
silverbear;2424567 said:
Be careful, Hos, those Indonesian womaqs are hard to housebreak... they're perhaps the most aggressive of the marsupials...

:lmao:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
sbuscha;2424536 said:
I am here for work, I have been here about three weeks. I could bring you back a beautiful Indonesian womaq but I think you are married.

I will post picks later...

silverbear;2424567 said:
I love this thread.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hostile;2424640 said:
I love this thread.

Aw, 'fess up, you're just happy 'cause we won...

Me too... just not enough to even think about taking on an Indonesian womaq...

TEUFELI

Reaction score
sbuscha;2423956 said:

Well, allow me to clarify some things. Bruce Read does absolutely and competely suck and there is no reason why he should have a job. Us winning changes absolutely nothing about that.

Wade Phillips is a horrible coach whose lack of accountability and "softie" attitude has fostered a culture of undiscipline that has put us in a "brink" game in week 11. Us winning changes none of that.

Garrett's play calling was better, and putting TO in motion was a good adjustment and might qualify as "smart"...if every single person in the world who has watched our games this season hasn't been screaming for this for months now. But improvement is improvement, so kudos to a step up from the level of Awful Jason.

Defense isnt "terrible"...those people are high. And our defenes is certainly better with a healthy Newman.

TO still cant seperate if static at line and if he gets jammed, again, us winning doesnt change that.

And lastly, Jerra is Jerra. You gotta take the good with the bad.

Bottom line, we won, but some of the negatives are still there, and they dont go away just b/c we won. Monday is a lot easier to face tmrow though at 6-4 than 5-5.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Hostile;2424133 said:

Watch what you ask for. He could be one of those guys that traffic young girls from that part of the world. :laugh2:

Rackat

Reaction score
I'd have to reallllly consider whether an Indonesian womaq is a good idea to bring back. Think of he paperwork and it would take, not to mention the mandatory quarrantine.