Jake Ferguson by the numbers

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Forget Pro Bowl. He is playing at All-Pro level.

That's my dawg! Knew he was going to be a homerun this year. Everyone had to warm up beginning of the season.

giphy.gif

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I have to say, I am getting excited not just for this year, but for the next five years or so. I know Dak is 30, but for a QB that is just entering prime years, we have a top 5 WR that is just entering his prime, a top 5 young OL, a potential top 5 TE that is young, one of the top pass rushers in history that is young, and TWO top-five CBs that are also young. Plus, we also have, hands down, our best HC since Bill.

Those are great building blocks to build something special.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
His YAC ability is off the charts. Not saying he is bad at running routes at all, but his overall game will EXPLODE as he learns the nuances of route running. Potential 1000 yard receiver next season.

Makes the drafting of Schoonmaker even more crazy
True. But water under the bridge at this point. Hopefully Schoonmaker develops and the Cowboys can have a great 2 TE personnel group next season.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Makes the drafting of Schoonmaker even more crazy
I am hearing this a lot and it has to be a reason for taking a TE in the second. Maybe Ferg didn’t show enough last year and during all the practices and meeting to make the organization feel good about him. Yes he had moments last year but I’m guessing he just didn’t show enough. Then this year happens and he takes one of those second year leaps that not many makes.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's my dawg! Knew he was going to be a homerun this year. Everyone had to warm up beginning of the season.

giphy.gif
Actually what isn't mentioned here is his blocking. I commented on this last year that our running game declined when Shultz came back from injury. I couldn't want to see him (Shultz) move on. Great receiving TE but sucked as a blocker.