Jake Ferguson is a dawg

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jake Ferguson is tough as nails and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Adams with the stare down after was magical.

He’s quickly becoming one of my favorite players!

Props to Fergie! He was a main factor in this win tonight!

Last edited:

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Jamal Adams* but yeah I completely agree. He showed up tonight and played with a mean streak. His yards after catch are also impressive he's a guy you want to give the ball to in space. He's fast and physical.

rambo2

Reaction score
Jake Ferguson is tough and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Williams with the stare down after was magical.

He is awesome!

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Jake Ferguson is tough and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Williams with the stare down after was magical.

We've seen it since last year but the nation saw it tonight. And Tony Gonzalez just pimped him big in the postgame show. Let the Fergy-Mania begin. :cool:

djrbmm

Reaction score

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Adams with the stare down after was magical.

love the toughness!!