Jake Ferguson is a dawg

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Jake Ferguson is tough and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Adams with the stare down after was magical.

He’s quickly becoming one of my favorite players!

Props to Fergie! He was a main factor in this win tonight!
He may already be better then Shultz. His yac ability is very impressive!

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Sure is…..hell of a TE we got….i cringed a little when he went at Adams (maybe a LITTLE too spicy?) but yeah, he’s got fight, we do need that to spread on this team.

simplycowboys210

Reaction score
Jake Ferguson is tough and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Adams with the stare down after was magical.

he’s a damn dawg!

ksadler1

Reaction score
Was Ferguson the one that was being compared to Tony Gonzalez coming out of college?

HungryLion

Reaction score

Dude it was awesome. The Seahawks defense is full of trash talkers and cheap shot artists.

Ferguson didn’t just get in their faces, he then goes and catches the game winning TD.

What a ballsy performance

CWR

Reaction score

Amen, he made my night. Dude wasn't having Seatles nonsense.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score

Dude developed an attitude, the kind I like. When he leaped over that defender, I knew he was him.