Jake Ferguson is a dawg

Kellsbells

Reaction score
He needs to keep it up and build upon this before I go declaring him anywhere near my favorite player. But I’m definitely liking what I’ve been seeing.

TheHerd

Reaction score
It wasn't stupid. Schoonmaker is a good player.
He wasn’t head and shoulders better than others available at that spot. And we had no need at all, while there were other glaring needs. I know you can’t draft for need only, but once you’re at the point where players are similar, filling needs makes sense.

Cabrito

Reaction score
Where are all the folks that were crying on draft day that the genius Ravens leaped over Dallas to take Charlie Kolar, and Dallas had to “settle” for Ferguson?

Mark Andrews is hurt for the Ravens and where is Kolar?

RonWashington

Reaction score
Jake Ferguson is tough as nails and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Adams with the stare down after was magical.

He’s quickly becoming one of my favorite players!

Props to Fergie! He was a main factor in this win tonight!

If he doesn’t snatch that pass in the end zone on Adams I think it sails into INT world . Beautiful catch .

RonWashington

Reaction score
On the flip side Dak threaded the needle in the end zone to Lamb and was dropped . I know one thing the people who say the Cowboys lack “ weapons “ don’t know football . Other than Kelce , Mahomes weapons limited .

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Been saying that since last season. The Poopmaker pick made me so mad
And to make the pick even more nonsensical , the dude is like 26 years old. We basically used a second round pick to rent a TE who peaked in college.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Cowboys Pro Shop better get to work on some Ferguson Jerseys. Was looking today at what they had. They have Michael Gallup and Brandin Cooks jersey, but no Jake Ferguson jerseys. :huh:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I hope Ferguson and Prescott get more "time on task" to hone their chemistry. I'd like to see those two as good a connection as Witten and Romo. Dak needs to invite him to his backyard field the next time CeeDee and Dak get together to practice.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Anyone noticing Ferg totally blowing up #52 and discombobulating him with a chip block before he got into his route on his 3rd and 15 conversion grab?

DripTooHard

Reaction score
I like his toughness and don’t back down attitude
Some of the DC.com staff were critical of Dak and Ferg for “flexing”. Especially Dak since the play clock ran down after his run and flex in the 4th quarter. This is exactly what’s wrong with these radio folks and media personalities. This team is finally getting a dawg mentality and media are critical of them for doing that.

Gorgon

Reaction score
Jake Ferguson is tough as nails and he plays with attitude — something we haven’t seen nearly enough of around Dallas lately!

He stood up to the bullies tonight and set the tone with his play. And the TD on Jamal Adams with the stare down after was magical.

He’s quickly becoming one of my favorite players!

Props to Fergie! He was a main factor in this win tonight!
Was gonna comment, but yes. So far, a tie between him & Deron Bland as most improved players. It shows you can steadily get better. I think Biadiaz has improved greatly. He still gets bull rushed one on one, but the guy is REALLY smart at team blocking and moving to the LBs where he's probably as good as anyone. He is very good in space. But back to Ferguson, he is that one pass where he came down flat on his back and lost the ball away from greatness. I think right now he's close to Novacek level in RAC---better than Witten there---and just has to work the zone a tad better.

chagus

Reaction score
Looked like Seattle probably was talking smack the entire game and Ferg just got fed up with it. Heck Dak even got in a players face before that iirc.