Jake Ferguson on Jamal Adams

DFWJC

Reaction score
I know there are only 32 starting TEs, but Ferguson is probably in the top 12 or so.
Not Kelce, Andrews, Kittle, Hockenson, but plenty good

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Diggs was still mad from when Ferg tainted him.........

...and the whiff!!! :flagwave:

Screenshot-20231201-113913-Opera.jpg

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Absolutely loved both those plays.

Especially the first one where Jamal walked at him and pointed at him and Ferguson walked right at him and backed him up.

That kind of confidence, physicality, toughness and swagger go a long ways to set the tone.

Turning into one of my favorite players on this team.

He was so HUGE last night and had about 4-5 difference making plays.

One of the biggest was his early 3rd and 16 catch that he got 17 on and extended the drive. Very big swing on that 1st Quarter play as they went down and scored a TD.

STUD!!!
And he even took out the blitzer on that 3rd down too!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Player NameCatchesYardsTDs2023-2024 Cap Hit
Jake Ferguson*46498 (10.8/catch)5$1M
Dalton Schultz40455 (11.4/catch)5$2.8M**

*12 games played vs. 11
**dead cap of $6M
here's the thing dalton schultz already hit his ceiling... we all like dalton Schultz but JF is growing, nowhere no where near his ceiling yet . in my opinion ferguson's a better player , hes more physical and athletic. add in some edge..

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
Yeah and he threw an uppercut, I hope the league deals with him accordingly.. smh

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I’ll admit, I wanted to sign Adams when I thought it was a possibility. At the time we had sucked at the safety position for eons. I’m so glad we didn’t. He’s a glorified linebacker and a liability in coverage.
Yeah, there's a lot of Hawks fans that would pay US to take him off their hands.......lol :laugh:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
here's the thing dalton schultz already hit his ceiling... we all like dalton Schultz but JF is growing, nowhere no where near his ceiling yet . in my opinion ferguson's a better player , hes more physical and athletic. add in some edge..
I have no beef with Schultz. As a pass catcher he and Dak had it, and Schultz had better hands. But as a blocker, Ferg wins, and like you say, he is growing. This one is a no brainer and the front office deserves credit for the recognition.