Jake Ferguson on Jamal Adams

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I can't stop watching him signal the first down with the little man's face in his armpit :laugh:
Ferg shoulda hit him with the "Too Small"

FSH3y9MXoAIlsru.jpg

:laugh:

cmoney23

Reaction score
I love how Diggs launches himself head first at a defenseless receiver and then stands over him jawing (both penalties that are called ALL THE TIME BTW)
diggs-launch.png

diggs-trash.png

Diggs-trash-2.png

But Ferg just DAWGS him.

Then Adams comes in and later gets owned!

We NEED that swagger. Ferg for President!

Brooksey

Reaction score
I love how Diggs launches himself head first at a defenseless receiver and then stands over him jawing (both penalties that are called ALL THE TIME BTW)
diggs-launch.png

diggs-trash.png

Diggs-trash-2.png

But Ferg just DAWGS him.

Then Adams comes in and later gets owned!

We NEED that swagger. Ferg for President!
They committed two personal fouls on that play, launching into the head area and two ....Adams slapping Ferg in helmet

SacredStar

Reaction score
I was pretty happy when Dallas selected Fergy. The Badgers are my college team and their players are always disciplined, focused and do very well in the NFL. I watched Jake play on Saturdays and this kid was a force all the time. I'm not just talking about catching the football, I'm talking about extending drives and his blocking for the Badgers run game was very impressive.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jamal Adam better watch out cause big country he ain't no slouch... That's right that's what I'm calling Ferguson is big country the manning small you got attitude coming from Wisconsin I think he's married to Barry alvarez's family member I don't know what daughter me something but he's got ties to Wisconsin so he comes from the cold weather said Jamal Adams got in his face all day until that last touchdown it went Ferguson checked him what did Jamal Adams do put his head down and walk away no more jawing..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Diggs was still mad from when Ferg tainted him.........

anybody wanna see the big difference between Ferguson and Dalton Schultz is those types of plays not just cause he can leap over somebody but look how tough he is held on to the football gotta attitude during the game he wasn't gonna be talked at he kept getting back up and kept doing it again... We all like Dalton Schultz but Dalton schultz's ceiling had already been met Ferguson's getting better every game and he's already better than Dalton Schultz..