Jalen Carter

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Since we are heading for another top-5 pick and they WONT take a QB :)facepalm:), this is the guy we need

210101_cls_fb_peach_bowl_61-l.jpg

I said I wanted Micah early in the draft process in 2021, so just take my word for it :D

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Carter, Anderson or QB. However, they probably won’t look at QB and go offense.

cowboyec

Reaction score
some other dawgs i like...
de nolan smith
ot broderick jones

just gimmie all those georgia dawgs.

cowboyec

Reaction score
qb bryce young,alabama
ot paris johnson,ohio st
ot broderick jones,georgia
wr jaxon smith-njigba,ohio st
de nolan smith,georgia
de andre carter,army
dt jalen carter,georgia

just gimmie 1 of'm.

John813

Reaction score
Starting to look at DT's this class. I know another guy hyped up a year or so ago was Bryan Breese. Is he still mostly hype or is his game becoming legit?

exciter

Reaction score
qb bryce young,alabama
ot paris johnson,ohio st
ot broderick jones,georgia
wr jaxon smith-njigba,ohio st
de nolan smith,georgia
de andre carter,army
dt jalen carter,georgia

just gimmie 1 of'm.
You’ll get Kashon Boutte and like it!!! On a serious note, on a serious note, conscenses out there is that Smith-Njigba at best is going to run 4.59, if not in 4.6s… at some point they’re going to have to get a receiver that can run!

cowboyec

Reaction score
You’ll get Kashon Boutte and like it!!! On a serious note, on a serious note, conscenses out there is that Smith-Njigba at best is going to run 4.59, if not in 4.6s… at some point they’re going to have to get a receiver that can run!
i care more about his hands....which our receivers seem to not...at times.

exciter

Reaction score
i care more about his hands....which our receivers seem to not...at times.
All receivers drop passes, watched Chase have a perfectly thrown ball, in space go through his hands Sunday. Would have been a TD, but he was looking up the field before completing the catch. At some point they’re going to have to get someone who can stretch defenses or it’s more of the same, and I don’t want to here fairy tale delusions of the gimmick midget Canadian league MVP!

exciter

Reaction score
Couldve had both considering Dean wasnt taken until the 3rd round
Yeah, that whopping 3 defensive snaps he had Sunday would’ve been indispensable. Hey, maybe he could use that 4.8 speed to get in Micah’s way so he doesn’t get injured making a tackle!

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Yeah, that whopping 3 defensive snaps he had Sunday would’ve been indispensable. Hey, maybe he could use that 4.8 speed to get in Micah’s way so he doesn’t get injured making a tackle!
Yea lets write off a highly touted player after one week in his rookie season!

what about our 3rd round pick? Wasnt even active on a team depleted at that position…

exciter

Reaction score
Yea lets write off a highly touted player after one week in his rookie season!

what about our 3rd round pick? Wasnt even active on a team depleted at that position…
Lol, WRs tend to take time to develop, more so when coming from smaller schools. Third, 4th, and 5th round LBs come in a start effectively all the time. In Dean’s case he was an overhyped product of the defensive line. That’s why he justifiably fell!