Jalen Carter

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Lol, WRs tend to take time to develop, more so when coming from smaller schools. Third, 4th, and 5th round LBs come in a start effectively all the time. In Dean’s case he was an overhyped product of the defensive line. That’s why he justifiably fell!
Explain why Dennis Houston, an UDFA this year, played and Jalen Tolbert did not….

exciter

Reaction score
Explain why Dennis Houston, an UDFA this year, played and Jalen Tolbert did not….
Lol, Guessing because they only had him learn the one position… so he’s was a bit better prepared (at this time)! That should have been obvious from the initial post!

cnuball21

Reaction score
Yea lets write off a highly touted player after one week in his rookie season!

what about our 3rd round pick? Wasnt even active on a team depleted at that position…

I was a fan of Dean, but as an undersized LBr with injury concerns not surprised he fell at all. The 1st round talk was insane IMO.

For a team that struggles against power running game not sure how much sense he’d make for us since that was his biggest weakness coming out.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Favorite pick in the upcoming draft but I'd bet my life they draft offense. And sadly not a QB.

Yep......I see them trying to rebuild the 2014 and 2016 offenses that favor the running game. (OLine, TE, and RB)

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Taking a DT that high...I'll believe it when I see it. It's pretty sad to think the last really good DT we had was Ratliff.
You could count Hatcher, but that was more of an accident. Plus we drafted the year after we drafted Ratliff

exciter

Reaction score
Since we are heading for another top-5 pick and they WONT take a QB :)facepalm:), this is the guy we need

210101_cls_fb_peach_bowl_61-l.jpg

I said I wanted Micah early in the draft process in 2021, so just take my word for it :D
Lol, hahahaha a DT in the 1st round… who do you think this is… the Philadelphia Eagles. You’ll get a slow 4.5 WR or a DB they spend 3 years determining whether he’s a corner or Safety and you’ll like it!