Jalen Hurts is overrated!

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Neither is two interceptions, one being a pick 6, in the first few minutes of a playoff game.

0_dak-prescott.jpg
and if you remember he threw a 2nd pick 6 but the CB was luckily barely touched as down and yet a 3rd easy pick 6 that was dropped. So close to throwing 3 pick 6's

Sydla

Reaction score
I'd put Dak slightly ahead of Hurts at this point but if someone wants to argue otherwise, I don't find it outrageous. Dak's biggest issue is that he often comes up small in big spots and can't get this team beyond the 1st round of the playoffs. Hurts, for all his flaws, has done what Dak has not.

This will be an interesting season. Hurts, arguably, has the best collection of skill and OL talent around him in the NFL. If he can't succeed with that, then the questions will only get louder.

Sydla

Reaction score
No, because Kurt is a HOF QB who understands what he is seeing on tape, plus Beasley backed it up with what went wrong with the route running. Cold hard facts you haters can't refute.
You keep citing this video and totally misrepresent what Warner was saying. For example, you keep ignoring the fact that on that one interception deep in our territory, Warner literally says Dak needed to throw it outside to Lamb. Further, Warner has done other videos that are more critical of Dak.

You simply cherry pick videos that allow you to believe Dak has no culpability in any of the playoffs losses. It's kind of bizarre.

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You keep citing this video and totally misrepresent what Warner was saying. Further, Warner has done other videos that are more critical of Dak.

You simply cherry pick videos that allow you to believe Dak has no culpability in any of the playoffs losses. It's kind of bizarre.
Shut up. I know exactly what Kurt Warner said. Same thing Cole Beasley said. Take your warped interpretations elsewhere.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I don't think Hurts is overrated anymore.

I think last year everyone saw him struggle to perform from the pocket, and no one is saying he's like the 5th best guy anymore.

But he's got the strongest supporting cast of the last decade or so now, so get ready to hear about how great he is.

Sydla

Reaction score
Shut up. I know exactly what Kurt Warner said. Same thing Cole Beasley said. Take your warped interpretations elsewhere.
There is no interpretation needed. He literally says on that interception that Dak needed to go to Lamb with the ball, that the out route was the throw to make.

So yeah, Dak has some culpability on that interception. A play can go wrong for multiple reasons.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There is no interpretation needed. He literally says on that interception that Dak needed to go to Lamb with the ball, that the out route was the throw to make.

So yeah, Dak has some culpability on that interception. A play can go wrong for multiple reasons.
Lamb was covered so it's understandable why he checked down to Cooks underneath.