Jalen Hurts - opinion

Jumbo075

Reaction score
The Eagles didn’t lose because of Jalen Hurts. He more than made up for his fumble. They lost because their vaunted defense couldn’t stop Mahomes in the second half. The Chiefs have the better QB. But Hurts has no reason to hang his head in shame.

Give credit where it is due. We are NOT Philly fans who boo everyone else, just because. Have some class.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Pretty crazy how he was their leading rusher too, their run game was stuffed by KC otherwise, 3ypc.
Eagles D was surprising with no sacks, and gave up over 5 yards a run. Craziest stat of the game was the TOP differential, eagles had 11 more minutes.

I feel bad for Hurts cause he seems like a good dude, just on my most hated team.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Hurts would be a good addition for Dallas. Unfortunately, Jerry likes his guys more.

And would tell them to tell him not to use his legs as much as we don't want to get another QB who is good enough to be a backup to cause QB controversy

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
And would tell them to tell him not to use his legs as much as we don't want to get another QB who is good enough to be a backup to cause QB controversy
I don't think anyone has told Dak that.

Have you seen Dak run lately? He literally looks like he's stuck in mud.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
I'm interested to see what Hurts looks like next year. He definitely benefitted from that system as I don't think he is very good on his own. He did make it to the Super Bowl albeit through a bad Giants team and a 49ers team that had no QB. He'll also have to be paid next year.

Flamma

Reaction score
The Eagles didn’t lose because of Jalen Hurts. He more than made up for his fumble. They lost because their vaunted defense couldn’t stop Mahomes in the second half. The Chiefs have the better QB. But Hurts has no reason to hang his head in shame.

Give credit where it is due. We are NOT Philly fans who boo everyone else, just because. Have some class.
Very good point. I think Hurts is a class act. I like the dude and wish him no ill will. I just root for him to suck when he plays us.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I don't think anyone has told Dak that.

Have you seen Dak run lately? He literally looks like he's stuck in mud.

You don't think he's ever been told that???? Why would Jerry then say or Mike say we're going to have him use his legs more.

I'm not disagreeing with you, you mentioned mud, I'd say it's more like cement!!! I seriously wish he had a bit more foot speed to be a threat and be two dimensional

JBS

Reaction score
Hurts was by far the best player on the field for the eagles. Nobody was even close. On either side of the ball. He went toe to toe w Mahomes. Worst case - they played even. If you ask me, he was better than Mahomes on that day. He made multiple more difficult throws than Mahomes made in the game. But they lost. Screw him and screw the eagles.

PS - hurts has a staff and scheme that builds around what he’s capable of doing and minimizes his weaknesses. Dak doesn’t have this luxury.

Last edited:

Rayman70

Reaction score
They asked Hurts 2 be Superman against an Andy Reid/Mahomes led team. Tuff task by any stretch.The defense was just bad in this game. He made a HUGE mistake as well. Siriani stayed 2 greedy/aggressive and it ended ^ being his Achilles heel. once u peel back the layers of the onion, its multiple reasons why they lost. Winning a SB is hard.

CWR

Reaction score
Pretty crazy how he was their leading rusher too, their run game was stuffed by KC otherwise, 3ypc.
Eagles D was surprising with no sacks, and gave up over 5 yards a run. Craziest stat of the game was the TOP differential, eagles had 11 more minutes.

I feel bad for Hurts cause he seems like a good dude, just on my most hated team.

Yeah it sucks to be forced to hate him. In all seriousness, he does seem like a class act.

Ken

Reaction score

Yes he more than made up for his fumble getting carried for 2 rushing tds and a bunch of 1st downs.