Jalen Hurts out Sunday

RonWashington

Reaction score
Physical talent. Minshew = Colt McCoy = Case Keenum. Just too many limitations in his overall game to be more than a backup.

…you nailed it Ksk . Minshew will break your heart over a 17 game season the ceiling is 8 or 9 wins if the breaks fall and strength of schedule doesn’t include top echelon playoff teams weekly. He shredded the Jets like a cheese grater let’s see him go against Rivera’s gang , heck weather or no weather we need a strong game in Wash by # 4

Flamma

Reaction score
Physical talent. Minshew = Colt McCoy = Case Keenum. Just too many limitations in his overall game to be more than a backup.

I'm just not coming to any conclusions based on 21 starts. I just know he looks a lot better than Hurts. But I'd agree that your prediction is the safest bet. Hell, even Hurts at some point might not look like he's in way over his head.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I'm just not coming to any conclusions based on 21 starts. I just know he looks a lot better than Hurts. But I'd agree that your prediction is the safest bet. Hell, even Hurts at some point might not look like he's in way over his head.

Hurts threw two game winners against the Giants last minute Reagor dropped both or they would be a half game up on Wash. Reagor is a total Nelson Agholor starter kit.

Flamma

Reaction score
Hurts threw two game winners against the Giants last minute Reagor dropped both or they would be a half game up on Wash. Reagor is a total Nelson Agholor starter kit.

Yeah, one bounced off his helmet, the other bounced off the two bricks he tried to catch it with. But that was the difference between Philly winning or losing the game. Not whether or not Hurts had a good game. Hurts was garbage in that game.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Yeah, one bounced off his helmet, the other bounced off the two bricks he tried to catch it with. But that was the difference between Philly winning or losing the game. Not whether or not Hurts had a good game. Hurts was garbage in that game.

You got to make those catches help your QB help your team win a game that’s the bottom line

Flamma

Reaction score
You got to make those catches help your QB help your team win a game that’s the bottom line

He was a reach to begin with. They're now trying to justify that draft pick like they're doing with Hurts. Trying to get him more involved. They have better WRs on that team than him. I think they're just hoping he comes around. But you won't last long with the dropsies.

EST_1986

Reaction score
So what! We play the WFT next. Unless it's a report about them, I don't want to hear about any non-Cowboys updates. This is Cowboyzone, not NFCEzone.
somebody get really butt hurt really fast over nothing

kskboys

Reaction score
The physical skillset is a much better indicator than some starts. Minshew started hot last season, but the mania quickly faded as he lost 7 of the next 8 games. NFL D's will sooner or later take away what a QB does best.

kskboys

Reaction score
Too small of a sample size. All QB's make good throws at times.

Flamma

Reaction score
The physical skillset is a much better indicator than some starts. Minshew started hot last season, but the mania quickly faded as he lost 7 of the next 8 games. NFL D's will sooner or later take away what a QB does best.

Most quarterbacks in the league would lose 7 of 8 games with the jags. But I don't care how good or bad minshew is or will be. My issue is with the organization, fans, and sports talk show hosts saying he isn't the answer while still pushing Hurts.

What is the difference between the two quarterbacks? Both are on rookie contracts. One has 21 starts, and the other 16 of I'm not mistaken. Who crowned Jalen?

kskboys

Reaction score
Most quarterbacks in the league would lose 7 of 8 games with the jags. But I don't care how good or bad minshew is or will be. My issue is with the organization, fans, and sports talk show hosts saying he isn't the answer while still pushing Hurts.

What is the difference between the two quarterbacks? Both are on rookie contracts. One has 21 starts, and the other 16 of I'm not mistaken. Who crowned Jalen?
I think Minshew is better than Hurts, but that's not saying much.