How do you come to that conclusion?
He balled out in 2015 and now he is guiding this team to the hottest win streak

He is a 1000 times more talented then Dak the Fraud

If Wentz was on this team Lamb Gallup and Cooper would be breaking records
And he's got a ring.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Partly true. Their last draft was an A+...starting WR/DL/OL, starting caliber RB, AND they got Miami's 1st Rd pick. That's an unbelievable draft.

I don't know how a team gets an A+ for passing on Parsons for WR Smith. And Miami's pick could be in the 20s. Starting caliber RBs are not hard to find in the draft. Off the top of my head, I don't remember the DL and OL they drafted. Not sure how good they are.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I don't know how a team gets an A+ for passing on Parsons for WR Smith. And Miami's pick could be in the 20s. Starting caliber RBs are not hard to find in the draft. Off the top of my head, I don't remember the DL and OL they drafted. Not sure how good they are.
Smith is an excellent player at a position of need and it would be more apparent if Hurts was a decent passer. It doesn't matter if Miami's pick is in the 20's it's literally a FREE first round pick - all they did was trade down and they still got the player they wanted. Dickerson from Alabama is the OL and by all accounts has been excellent. I forget the DL name but he's started since game 1 and has been coming on from what I've read. I agree starting caliber RBs aren't hard to find, but they picked Gainwell in the 5th round so you have to give them their due. Don't get me wrong, they have had some terrible drafts and their GM is an annoying twerp, but their last draft was a masterful.
Edit - plus, I know it wasn't the draft but as part of the same offseason he somehow got rid of Wentz's monstrous contract AND got the Colts to give them a first round pick. It was an A++++ offseason for that annoying twerp.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I know you are being funny, but the sad thing is 'pro bowl alternate' actually is a good stretch goal for a player of Dak's caliber. How depressing is that?

Well, I have me serious side. But with so many clowns here I use hummus to combat the ignorance. I am serious and vulnerable and sensitive.
th

Hey, Super Bowl alternate is something to which our $40 million baby Dak can aspire.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/post-week-15-qb-combined-statistical-ranking.490204/

Here are the QB Rankings using Combined Stats (Passer Rating and Total TD-Turnover Differential) after week 15:
  1. Rodgers
  2. Stafford (snubbed by Pro Bowl)
  3. Brady
  4. Cousins
  5. Murray
  6. Herbert
  7. Allen
  8. Burrow (tied 8h)
  9. Wilson (tied 8th)
  10. Mahomes
  11. Garoppolo
  12. Prescott (tied 12th)
  13. Wentz (tied 12th)
  14. Bridgewater
  15. Tagovailoa
  16. Mac Jones
  17. Roethlisberger
  18. Carr (tied 18th)
  19. Hurts (tied 18th)
  20. Ryan
  21. Mayfield
  22. Seimien
  23. Goff
  24. Heinike
  25. Jackson
  26. D Jones
  27. Mills
  28. Tannehill
  29. Fields
  30. Lawrence
  31. Z Wilson

That list alone shows how misleading that bizarre stat is. You really believe Cousins has been THAT much better than Dak this year? You’d take Mayfield 18 spots before you’d even consider Tannehill?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
How does Hurtz make it but Burrow gets snubbed smh

Could be all the negatives. burrow leads the entire league in interceptions (he’s approaching 20), total turnovers, sacks (his Oline has been bad but a huge part of it is how long he holds onto the ball), and because of those his Total QBR is actually lower than Hurts who has mostly protected the ball this year.

conference is another major factor. While Burrow has put up a lot of stats, Herbert/Mahomes/Jackson are all deserving. You could make a case for Burrow over Lamar though.

basel90

Reaction score
Ceedee & Gallup aren’t close to being #1 receivers, let’s not fool ourselves here.

Our one and only true #1 is Cooper.
What ? Cee Dee is the #1 receiver talent of the cowboys . Period

basel90

Reaction score
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/post-week-15-qb-combined-statistical-ranking.490204/

Here are the QB Rankings using Combined Stats (Passer Rating and Total TD-Turnover Differential) after week 15:
  1. Rodgers
  2. Stafford (snubbed by Pro Bowl)
  3. Brady
  4. Cousins
  5. Murray
  6. Herbert
  7. Allen
  8. Burrow (tied 8h)
  9. Wilson (tied 8th)
  10. Mahomes
  11. Garoppolo
  12. Prescott (tied 12th)
  13. Wentz (tied 12th)
  14. Bridgewater
  15. Tagovailoa
  16. Mac Jones
  17. Roethlisberger
  18. Carr (tied 18th)
  19. Hurts (tied 18th)
  20. Ryan
  21. Mayfield
  22. Seimien
  23. Goff
  24. Heinike
  25. Jackson
  26. D Jones
  27. Mills
  28. Tannehill
  29. Fields
  30. Lawrence
  31. Z Wilson
Hurts has done a lot with less offensive talent . He is a weapon and has improved .
Dak is up and down this year and previous years . He has to show consistency to be selected by many . Hurts has steadily improved and is a threat every time he has the ball .