Jalen Ramsey and Derrick Henry vs Zeke and Jaylon Smith

blueblood70

Reaction score
its far too late for yet another of the same stupid time machine debate...get over it

is RAMSEY STILL A JAG? HMM THEY WERE QUICK TO LET HIM GO..

hw many places to Donald and Aaron rogers fall until team took them, sure wish that time machine was in play so all the teams that pass d on them can have redo..

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Ramsey isnt better than Zeke.
Debatable but that isn’t the issue. Is Zeke so much better than Henry compared to Ramsey being better than what he would have replaced at the CB position here.

At this point, I would say Henry is better than Zeke and Ramsey is better than our corners. Both players would be a net positive for the team.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
really he had 3.0 yards a carry last week.. where was this comp last week ? so as soon as one or both plays have good game the insane time machine draft redo's pop up for what?

Well look at you. I just said I’d take Zeke over Henry. Reading is fundamental don’t you know.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Jaylon is the one messing up the versus. Zeke is doing his part
Debatable but that isn’t the issue. Is Zeke so much better than Henry compared to Ramsey being better than what he would have replaced at the CB position here.

At this point, I would say Henry is better than Zeke and Ramsey is better than our corners. Both players would be a net positive for the team.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Not really. Granted we wouldn’t have Jaylon but it still should have been Ramsey the first round pick and Henry in the 2nd. So Ramsey would be our corner instead of someone else, Henry would have been our RB instead of Zeke. Another resource would have been used to acquire a LB which almost assuredly would have been better than Jaylon. Heck it may have even been Jaylon on round 3, too.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Tom Brady draft year 2000, Rd 6. Passed on him 5 times. 6 time SB champs, 3 time SB MVP, 3 time league MVP, countless Pro Browns, etc. Meanwhile Cowboys 25 years since last SB. Discuss.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I think I could put together the most talented team in the NFL if I had a 4-5 year window to go back in time and correct my mistakes.

Hell, you give me a 4-5 year window and $1,000 in the stock market and I'll be buying this team.

aria

Reaction score
Lol, Henry tacks on 55-60 yard catch along with with a 94-yard run.

But “Zeke gets them dirty yards tho!!!”
Thing is, he doesn’t even get those short “dirty” yards and I’ve posted links to prove it but his fan boys deny the stats based on the eye test.

aria

Reaction score
When was the last time Zeke did this? @aria do you know?

Lol, Henry just ran for the for more yards than zeke did in the cleveland and seattle game COMBINED! He just ran for 2 less yards on one play than zeke has during an entire game this season!

Half the price as the diva we have and never sat out. zeke wouldn’t have made it 10 yards past the LOS, assuming he didn’t slip or drop the ball first, and in the rare instance he did make it 20 yards further he would have stopped mid field and started tapping his head on his helmet to come out of the game.

Henry was also a 2nd round pick and was just extended on a much cheaper and better contract.

Yeah....

aria

Reaction score
Doing his part in helping other teams, not showing up in big games or not playing like he should for the money he demanded?

aria

Reaction score
In what distorted world is zeke better than Henry? He beats him in almost every statistical category. The only thing zeke panty sniffers can say is “zeke has two rushing titles.” Too bad Henry had a higher or equivalent ypc average every year as zeke with the exception of his rookie year. Henry just didn’t get the ball as much which is on the coaches and play calling.

aria

Reaction score
Let's talk about the girl you could've had but never asked out, instead.
But the question is why would you be dumb enough to not ask her out and settle for a dog instead?