Jalen Ramsey arrives in armored truck

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Arriving to training camp in an armored truck brought the money issue back to the forefront. Ramsey rode in the back of the truck and had his own emcee, who grabbed a bullhorn and announced his arrival by saying:

"Y'all know what time it is. ... A man so good they're fixing to give him his own jail, Jalen Towers, because these receivers are on 24-hour lockdown. He's got eight Master Locks in his pocket. They're on lockdown all season. The man, the myth, Jalen Ramsey."

Sounds like the kind of player i'd want to invest money in. :facepalm:

Xelda

Reaction score
I believe every quality Cowboy should travel that way. Maybe leave the emcee and bullhorn at home.

EST_1986

Reaction score
"Arriving to training camp in an armored truck brought the money issue back to the forefront. Ramsey rode in the back of the truck and had his own emcee, who grabbed a bullhorn and announced his arrival by saying:

"Y'all know what time it is. ... A man so good they're fixing to give him his own jail, Jalen Towers, because these receivers are on 24-hour lockdown. He's got eight Master Locks in his pocket. They're on lockdown all season. The man, the myth, Jalen Ramsey."

The guy on the field, which is what matters, is worth every penny.

TheHerd

Reaction score
The guy on the field, which is what matters, is worth every penny.
Team dynamics matter.

We all want to emulate the great dynasty of the 2000s. What would BB do if JR was a Pat and showed up at camp like this? I bet trade plans would be finalized by Friday.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Team dynamics matter.

We all want to emulate the great dynasty of the 2000s. What would BB do if JR was a Pat and showed up at camp like this? I bet trade plans would be finalized by Friday.
deion-sanders-of-the-dallas-cowboys-arrives-for-summer-training-camp-picture-id51979469

seemed to have worked out

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
If Karma had its way he would have broken his leg getting out of the truck and been out for the upcoming year.

Pape

Reaction score
he blew it... he should have had the driver back that truck up to the stadium...

Qcard

Reaction score

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Hey snowflake.