Jalen Ramsey - I will never play for the Cowboys unless the Joneses leave

RoboQB

Reaction score
Zeke plowing head first into Ramsey's chest will be worth the 15 yard penalty.
Of course, the refs would probably kick him out of the game.

Maybe just a classic stiff arm will suffice.

By the way, we don't go 13-3 in 2016 with Ramsey instead of Zeke.
Also, Ramsey has been ejected from two games already.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Somebody needs to remind Jalen Ramsey he plays for the Jaguars.

Why whine about the Cowboys not drafting him three years after the fact? Petty, whiny, and unprofessional.

Can't wait to watch Gronk maul him when the Jag offs play the Pattsies. Gronk is good at that too and the referees let him get away with it. Hey Ramsey, meet Gronks knee in the groin

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

And he's been suspended by his team for conduct unbecoming of a Jag off. Ramsey is SPECIAL

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Funny how most feel the same about the Joneses, but to hear an outsider say is makes us mad.

Yeah, were like family here. I'll poke fun and dish my brother, but stand by him whenever an outsider does the same.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Also, Zeke has been suspended from six NFL games already.

Pants

Reaction score
I was on the Ramsey train during that draft and was happy with zeke as a plan B....fast forward a few months and that changed in a hurry....I will admit I was wrong and that Zeke was the better choice for Dallas, although both are elite talents...now, with Ramsey whining like a jilted little school-girl, the decision looks really easy (albeit the suspension stung); besides, the deciding factor is that Zeke has WAY better hair

i
usatsi_10281242-copy.jpg

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Yep, if you're married and have daughters, you have to deal with it to a degree. Not in the locker room though.

I think most of Ramsey's crap has been outside of the locker room but I imagine that BS creeps into the locker room eventually. Wonder how long before his team mates sour of his crap

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
I was on the Ramsey train during that draft and was happy with zeke as a plan B....fast forward a few months and that changed in a hurry....I will admit I was wrong and that Zeke was the better choice for Dallas, although both are elite talents...now, with Ramsey whining like a jilted little school-girl, the decision looks really easy (albeit the suspension stung); besides, the deciding factor is that Zeke has WAY better hair

i
usatsi_10281242-copy.jpg
:muttley:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...lay-for-the-cowboys-unless-the-joneses-leave/

Jalen Ramsey offered his opinion on Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski during an ESPN The Magazine interview, but Gronk wasn’t the only target of the Jaguars cornerback.

Ramsey also expressed his dissatisfaction with the Cowboys passing on him during the 2016 draft.

Dallas had the fourth overall choice and most mock drafts had the Cowboys taking either Ramsey or Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliott. The Cowboys chose Elliott, leaving Jacksonville to draft Ramsey.

Ramsey expected the Cowboys to take him and believes the team’s coaches wanted him, but owner Jerry Jones overruled them.

“I will never play for them,” Ramsey told the magazine, “unless the Joneses leave.”

First, the Jones family isn’t going anywhere. They own the most valuable sports franchise in the world, according to Forbes magazine, and Jerry Jones already has earned enshrinement in Canton. So that means Ramsey apparently won’t ever entertain playing in Dallas, not that he would ever get that opportunity anyway with the Jaguars holding his rights for the foreseeable future.

Second, it’s hard to argue with the Cowboys’ selection of Elliott. He has as many All-Pro and Pro Bowl nods — one each — as Ramsey has. Elliott led the league in rushing as a rookie in 2016 with a six-game suspension in 2017 keeping him from a chance at a repeat.

But it’s worth nothing that not so long ago it seemed every player in the NFL wanted a chance to play for the Cowboys. Recently, several players have expressed anti-Cowboys or anti-Jerry Jones feelings.
ramsey;s head is getting a little too big. talking about QBs, and all kinds of stuff he should keep his outh shut about....his arse is about to get lit up and he put a target on his back...I doubt if they will take the next step as he thinks they will. nothing like a little arse whooping to put you back in your place.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Also, Zeke has been suspended from six NFL games already.

Yes, I know. Just saying, it's not like Ramsey is perfect.
And that suspension was complete bs, by the way.
But you're a smart guy, so you know that... lol

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He has nothing to worry about. We are out of the business of trying to bring in talented high end free agents or trades so he is not going to have an opportunity to ever decline the opportunity to play here.