Jalen Ramsey - I will never play for the Cowboys unless the Joneses leave

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
He's smart. The Cowboys won't be winning anything until the Joneses leave

rags747

Reaction score
*** JR and his sashay walk, would love to see someone do a dance and a real beatdown on his azz. He's all concerned about the Jones boys, TS scumbag...Deal with it like the hired help that you are.

stiletto

Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...lay-for-the-cowboys-unless-the-joneses-leave/

Jalen Ramsey offered his opinion on Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski during an ESPN The Magazine interview, but Gronk wasn’t the only target of the Jaguars cornerback.

Ramsey also expressed his dissatisfaction with the Cowboys passing on him during the 2016 draft.

Dallas had the fourth overall choice and most mock drafts had the Cowboys taking either Ramsey or Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliott. The Cowboys chose Elliott, leaving Jacksonville to draft Ramsey.

Ramsey expected the Cowboys to take him and believes the team’s coaches wanted him, but owner Jerry Jones overruled them.

“I will never play for them,” Ramsey told the magazine, “unless the Joneses leave.”

First, the Jones family isn’t going anywhere. They own the most valuable sports franchise in the world, according to Forbes magazine, and Jerry Jones already has earned enshrinement in Canton. So that means Ramsey apparently won’t ever entertain playing in Dallas, not that he would ever get that opportunity anyway with the Jaguars holding his rights for the foreseeable future.

Second, it’s hard to argue with the Cowboys’ selection of Elliott. He has as many All-Pro and Pro Bowl nods — one each — as Ramsey has. Elliott led the league in rushing as a rookie in 2016 with a six-game suspension in 2017 keeping him from a chance at a repeat.

But it’s worth nothing that not so long ago it seemed every player in the NFL wanted a chance to play for the Cowboys. Recently, several players have expressed anti-Cowboys or anti-Jerry Jones feelings.

gCdPZxX.jpg

dstew60105

Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...lay-for-the-cowboys-unless-the-joneses-leave/

Jalen Ramsey offered his opinion on Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski during an ESPN The Magazine interview, but Gronk wasn’t the only target of the Jaguars cornerback.

Ramsey also expressed his dissatisfaction with the Cowboys passing on him during the 2016 draft.

Dallas had the fourth overall choice and most mock drafts had the Cowboys taking either Ramsey or Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliott. The Cowboys chose Elliott, leaving Jacksonville to draft Ramsey.

Ramsey expected the Cowboys to take him and believes the team’s coaches wanted him, but owner Jerry Jones overruled them.

“I will never play for them,” Ramsey told the magazine, “unless the Joneses leave.”

First, the Jones family isn’t going anywhere. They own the most valuable sports franchise in the world, according to Forbes magazine, and Jerry Jones already has earned enshrinement in Canton. So that means Ramsey apparently won’t ever entertain playing in Dallas, not that he would ever get that opportunity anyway with the Jaguars holding his rights for the foreseeable future.

Second, it’s hard to argue with the Cowboys’ selection of Elliott. He has as many All-Pro and Pro Bowl nods — one each — as Ramsey has. Elliott led the league in rushing as a rookie in 2016 with a six-game suspension in 2017 keeping him from a chance at a repeat.

But it’s worth nothing that not so long ago it seemed every player in the NFL wanted a chance to play for the Cowboys. Recently, several players have expressed anti-Cowboys or anti-Jerry Jones feelings.

Who cares

aikemirv

Reaction score

Why does Jalen Ramsey all the sudden think we care what he thinks on every subject or player-just shut up-what a tool!

The Natural

Reaction score
Small world. I know Todd personally we from the same hometown & played against each other in high school.
Yea I think I remember you mentioning this. I went to college with his bro, but one of my other boys is also from Tarboro but a couple years older than Gurley. It wouldnt surprise me if we're all connected.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Ramsey missed out on being a cowboy, and we missed out on bosa. Everyone loses, but elliot is a very good consolation prize

Think of how good this Dline would be with Bosa.

yimyammer

Reaction score
My wildest dream is that Ramsey never gives an inch with his stance and is suiting up for the Cowboys in 2019

kevm3

Reaction score
Jalen is a smart, smart guy.

he's already been further with the jags than the cowboys have been in the last 2 decades

lukin2006

Reaction score
I wouldn’t want they guy anyways ... every week your opponent would have bulletin board material...

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I strongly suggest everyone read the warning/reminder post I made earlier in this thread before posting!