Jalen Ramsey Ranks Dak Prescott

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I'm more confused about the part where the best thing he can say about Brady and Rodgers is that they don't suck... But Wentz and Watson are Future MVPs?
He has first hand experience getting worked by Watson in college.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
When you have the investments in the offensive line and the #4 overall pick running behind it, that's the way it should be. Otherwise the team made a huge mistake in building the team. It's their job to "carry" the team.

erod

Reaction score
I like the part where he calls Kirk Cousins “a winner”

Lol. How he wins less than 50% of his games if he is such a “winner”
Look at the trash Cousins has played with and for.

He's not elite, but he's better than that record.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I saw that. That was a freakin' bullet. Loved it.

And he's mobile.. Not like buy time in the pocket mobile but can pick up first downs with his legs mobile.

He has a presence on the field too.

I feel like any NFL coach that feels like they are a good coach should've taken him over all of these other guys. Just my opinion but that's why he was my #1 QB.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
He was so inaccurate at Wyoming.

Of course, it could be the level of talent he was with. We'll know eventually. I'm kinda rooting for him just to shut Ramsey up. LOL
Football needs Ramsey. Why do so many football fans want all the players to never say anything? Whether you agree or disagree with him, at least he says something interesting. I hate how everyone always wants to scrub the personality out of these players. Stop worshipping at the cathedral of old school football and baseball-like unwritten rules. He's now provided interesting content and storylines to follow when he faces these guys.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think Cousins is underrated. I believe he'll do really well with Diggs and Theilen unless losing that OL for the year badly hurts the offense.
Not that I'm predicting it, but with that all around team, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Vikings win the Super Bowl.

erod

Reaction score
Football needs Ramsey. Why do so many football fans want all the players to never say anything? Whether you agree or disagree with him, at least he says something interesting. I hate how everyone always wants to scrub the personality out of these players. Stop worshipping at the cathedral of old school football and baseball-like unwritten rules. He's now provided interesting content and storylines to follow when he faces these guys.

You think it's interesting? Do you think end zone celebrations add to the enjoyment of the games, too? Do you also like the dot race?

It's fodder, but it's unprofessional and unsophisticated to publicly trash your opponents for no reason. You can celebrate the dumbing down of modern-day athletes if you like, but it is just that. Dumbed-down lack of respect.

InTheZone

Reaction score
I'm more confused about the part where the best thing he can say about Brady and Rodgers is that they don't suck... But Wentz and Watson are Future MVPs?
Lol why are you confused? Brady and Rodgers are retiring soon, and he probably knows they're great but simply won't admit it. Those other guys are very young and look to keep improving as they've shown to make all the passes. If garappolo does what he did in a full season and then some you can add him as well.

erod

Reaction score
And Big Ben is apparently awful, but Watson is a sure-fire MVP. LOL

InTheZone

Reaction score

HungryLion

Reaction score
I think Cousins is underrated. I believe he'll do really well with Diggs and Theilen unless losing that OL for the year badly hurts the offense.

I’m not hating on Cousins. Just saying he isn’t really a “winner” at least not yet.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Look at the trash Cousins has played with and for.

He's not elite, but he's better than that record.

I agree. That being said it’s hard to call a guy a winner when they have a losing record, irregardless of the team around him.

He will have a good record this season though in Minny

InTheZone

Reaction score
Agreed! Imagine if the jags actually had a decent qb, they would be in a similar situation.
First time I've ever been impressed with Bortles was in the playoffs last year against NE. It was just one game, but it was the biggest game he was in and looked poised. If he can play at a decent/high level for 2018 they'll be a new contender

HungryLion

Reaction score
I'm assuming he's referring to that impressive 9-7 NFC East champion record in 2015.

Maybe so.

Kirk Cousins is really talented and he can make some terrific throws. He is a pretty good QB. He needs to cut down on he turnovers though. That’s the thing seperating him from the more elite QB’s.

He will never win consistently until he does that.