Jalen Ramsey Ranks Dak Prescott

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Maybe so.

Kirk Cousins is really talented and he can make some terrific throws. He is a pretty good QB. He needs to cut down on he turnovers though. That’s the thing seperating him from the more elite QB’s.

He will never win consistently until he does that.
Which is why I thought it was a good move that the Skins went and grabbed Alex Smith. You're definitely right though - the QB role has evolved to the point where turnovers are unacceptable.

It's not like you can sling 210 interceptions in your career like Terry Bradshaw did and amass 4 Super Bowl rings.

erod

Reaction score
Can you imagine the football world today if Ramsey was drafted by Dallas and said this stuff?

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
You think it's interesting? Do you think end zone celebrations add to the enjoyment of the games, too? Do you also like the dot race?

It's fodder, but it's unprofessional and unsophisticated to publicly trash your opponents for no reason. You can celebrate the dumbing down of modern-day athletes if you like, but it is just that. Dumbed-down lack of respect.
Yes, as a matter of fact I do think they add to the enjoyment of the game. And no, its not unprofessional to have an opinion on someone else's skills in a sport.

MistyAnn

Reaction score
A lot of the new QB's played well in the pre-season game one.
Josh Allen
Rosen
Baker Mayfield, they looked ready for the NFL,
The QB Class of 2018 were not supposed to be a Brady bunch, but we will see, the Browns will be happy they got Mayfield.
Jaylen has earned his say about QB's I guess, he was right about Zeke as well.

wrongway

Reaction score
Jalen can't even mad mouth Big Ben's ability. Pretty sure he lit up that entire secondary for 469 yards in the AFC Divisional.

I can't even be offended by the Dak statement because it's accurate.
He loses all credibility with the big Ben grade.