Jalen Ramsey to Dolphins for a 3 and Hunter Long TE ….Jerry?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I really like this Mike McDaniel as head coach. He is very aggressive but still smart. Miami can get out of Ramsey’s deal before they have to worry about paying Tua, which they might not even do.
I thought Tia’s career was done let alone getting another contract.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I'd imagine he'd want Dallas if we had offered a good deal too. It'd have been full circle for him to come here.
Maybe. But Miami has some really nice appeal to it right now, too.

Number 1, the city itself is better for people with millions. Number 2, they're kind of an up and coming team, competitive team that could possibly be in the bowl next year.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I thought Tia’s career was done let alone getting another contract.

With his concussions, it probably is. There’s nothing more important than his long term health.

I think another concussion forces retirement. For his sake and the fans. I don’t want to watch the kid get his brain turned to oatmeal. He’s a few months younger than me, and I can’t imagine going through 5-6 concussions this early in life.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Wow. That seems like a bad return considering they gave up two 1st's and a 4th to get him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
With his concussions, it probably is. There’s nothing more important than his long term health.

I think another concussion forces retirement. For his sake and the fans. I don’t want to watch the kid get his brain turned to oatmeal. He’s a few months younger than me, and I can’t imagine going through 5-6 concussions this early in life.
Yeah I mean he has great doctors I’m sure but damn that was egregious what he went through and scary.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I really like this Mike McDaniel as head coach. He is very aggressive but still smart. Miami can get out of Ramsey’s deal before they have to worry about paying Tua, which they might not even do.

They almost beat Buffalo in Buffalo in the playoffs with a QB drafted very late. And yet they hung 31 on the Bills .

Havic

Reaction score
Averaging 20 mil a year the next 2 years with them. He is good but damn.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Jerry wouldn't have signed this guy for 1 mil a season. Why give the appearance you are interested in competing for championships?

DFWJC

Reaction score
It’s amazing how talented players with some noise around them are discounted these days. This tells me the Rams had enough.
Rams are ina a bit of cap hell and need to purge some

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Why did this post get moved to the NFL Zone mean while there's multiple threads that aren't Cowboys related on the Fan Zone?