Jalen Ramsey Traded To Rams

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ramsey is a legit shut down CB which is a rare thing. He's loads better than Marcus Peters who is in line for a big pay day himself. I don't think 2 1st round picks likely in the 20-32 range is that much. Most years, Dallas only has 18-20 players with 1st round grades.
Peters is also a legit knucklehead, whereas despite being outspoken Ramsey is an upstanding person

Verdict

Reaction score
I think this weakens the Rams significantly going forward. It’s a short term improvement and a longer term train wreck.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Well they’ll have to double up and pucker up twice to make up for the 2 first rounders they lost for their newest head case.

Ramsey to them IS a first round pick. So no, they are still only missing out on one.

It's the same with our deal with Amari Cooper last year. That was our first round pick player.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
You're simply terrible at this aren't you? You try to start arguments and the only thing you accomplish is showing the entire forum that you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

But at least you're consistent.

Consistently clueless.
What's the matter you can't take a critique?

Maybe you should find something else better to do so I don't offend you with some logic, and common sense.

You sound awful pouty, and salty maybe you should get over yourself?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
That's called desperation, not cornering the market. The Rams took a risk, that will not change how they are attacked, by much at all. Lost two DB's, brought in one over-priced, but solid DB. What is their next move?

I don't know if you replied to the wrong person or something, but your post has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
He had a pretty positive impact. His rookie season he was arguably already the best CB in the league.

But you can’t cite him as the reason the Jags went from the bottom to top of DVOA considering the amount of talent they acquired in the span.

So again, when asked what his impact was you would have replied with what?

Jalen getting there and the Jag's defense improving dramatically at the same time aren'tcoincidence. And the jags didnt go on their shopping spree until the next year, and Fowler was absolute ***, so I don't know why he was even brought up.

John813

Reaction score
That Goff contract looks even worse as the weeks go on.

Wonder when they will try to bail out of that one?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
That’s exactly my point. Ramsey can’t impact his teams success like Zeke can. When Zeke has played this team has won games. Donald and Jj Watt have made much bigger impacts on their teams in the W column I’m not sure those are the best examples for you to use.

Your point is exactly wrong.

Wait when Zeke's team gone to a conference championship?

Rams in 2013- 7-9
2014- 6-10

If you're wanting to only use added wins from rookie year then yes a very good example.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
giphy.gif
wow, love the player...that's still a lot.