Jalen Ramsey Traded To Rams

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nonsense

There isnt a player on this Cowboys roster that I wouldnt trade for two first round picks. Not one

Rams not only are going to have to hive up the picks, they will have to pay him $18-20m a season

They want to win and they have figured out that you need difference making players at key spots. The Patriots have shown the league what you can do with an excellent secondary and mediocre DL.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's been a top 1-5 CB in the league since stepping on the field. I think he's known plenty on the field.

I do think it's weird we are bringing up harmless off field issues when we are comparing him to Zeke lol.
I’m not comparing him to Zeke. If I had a redo I wouldn’t pick either one of them at 4. Zeke made sense because they wanted to extend Romo’s prime. They also felt he would benefit both sides of the bail which he has. Meanwhile, Ramsey is a top 5 corner traded in the prime of his career........says a lot about him and what’s in store.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They want to win and they have figured out that you need difference making players at key spots. The Patriots have shown the league what you can do with an excellent secondary and mediocre DL.
That was why they signed Peters and Talib. Those were suppose to be difference makers.

EST_1986

Reaction score
What’s your deal? Are you upset the Cowboys didn’t make this deal or what is it? I’m confused you keep referring to our blunders. It’s clear we have them. No one debated that. But because we have blunders that means this is a good deal? You didn’t even want to trade a first for Cooper last year. Now you want to trade two?
The cooper trade didn’t bother me. Firsts are over valued anyway. If you can get a young all pro for a first it’s stupid not to go for it when you think you can win now. Windows close quick in the NFL. wished we had a GM with some balls.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The cooper trade didn’t bother me. Firsts are over valued anyway. If you can get a young all pro for a first it’s stupid not to go for it when you think you can win now. Windows close quick in the NFL. wished we had a GM with some balls.
Well I agree if you can get a all pro player with no baggage but that’s not what we are getting. Can you imagine if this team didn’t have Martin and Fredericks on it in favor of a disgruntled corner? It would’ve set us back. This team has drafted well in the first as have the Rams. If you draft well it makes no sense for you to do this move. I get why a team does it that can’t draft.

JayFord

Reaction score
Whoo chile that’s alot to give up but if he pans out hes worth it

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
That’s a hefty price. Plus they have to pay him, next year. But the kid can ball.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Well I agree if you can get a all pro player with no baggage but that’s not what we are getting. Can you imagine if this team didn’t have Martin and Fredericks on it in favor of a disgruntled corner? It would’ve set us back. This team has drafted well in the first as have the Rams. If you draft well it makes no sense for you to do this move. I get why a team does it that can’t draft.
They should have taken Ramsey over Zeke to begin with. Zeke is easily replaceable. Hell hes been down right pedestrian all season. Love Zeke. Think he’s a great talent but he’s shouldn’t have been the pick.

I agree with you on the linemen and our drafting has been great outside of Maranelli recommendations but I give up two potential picks for guys of that caliber. He’s a game changer. And on a defense like this that can’t buy a turnover it’s needed.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Three positions are worth multiple first round picks: QB, LT, and a franchise pass rusher. That’s it.
Agree but our leader did not always think that way when he gave 2 firsts for Joey Galloway. I think he learned his lesson or at least I hope he did.