Jalen Rose: Trade Elliott

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL. The cap hit we'd have to take would be bad and no one is giving up premium picks for Elliott.

Again, most teams don't value RBs like we do. If you trade him now, you have to accelerate another 8MM onto the cap.

CWR

Reaction score
Who is going to pay for the most expensive running back in the league?

Someone that believes he puts them over the top. I dont know who specifically? Tampa, Chicago, Rams, Pats, Bills ? All long shots and some have backs that they can make arguments for. Maybe if a contender lost their starting RB, like Seattle without Carson or Pitts without Connor. Like I said, long shots.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'd listen to all trade offers. But zeke doesn't make insane money so he wouldn't be a priority trade or dump. His threat on the ground still helps open up the passing game. That should change if we can keep scoring 35+ points a game.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We got roster problems... We really do.

Paying Dak and keeping these guys around him is just not it.

I know the Jones’s have conviction and are late to react but if we pay Dak and don’t make any moves outside of the draft it’s going to be difficult to come close to winning a championship.

I hate that we’re a month into the season and we basically have already lost all hope going forward.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
It’s a good take, could probably get a high 2nd for him. And unload that contract. Just find a cheAp back in 3rd/4th.