Video: Jalen Tolbert Interviews with Independent Channel

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I'm posting this here, because we haven't heard much from him since he came aboard and I thought some may be interested in hearing what he has to say, where he's at mentally and so forth.

There's a tad bit of foul language in the beginning, talking about being P'O'd, so if you can't handle that or if you're at work, you may want to skip this thread. Or FF to 3:30 to skip past that and get to the interview.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Maybe I should have refrained from posting this. It was about as entertaining as Peter Skoronski's answers.

Scotman

Reaction score
11th grade? This young man hasn't played much ball. That actually gives me hope for him. If he was coachable last year, some of it might click this year. I didn't realize how tall he is either.

lkelly

Reaction score
Traded away a 3rd round pick in a Dyansty FF league for him this year, so lets show something now JT.
Tell Jalen we're hoping for the best when he comes home for Christmas.

Mr_437

Reaction score
A lot of answers were in Jalen's answers, and I look for him to play an important role as WR4.

The lack of structure in the offense Tolbert describes is very promising for the offense this season. I look for Dak to have good year, and the WRs to tear it up. These guys will have proven offensive coaches steering the ship now.

Imo...there's a lot to unpack from this interview and I feel there will be some surprise offensive contributors.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Until he produces, I am not buying it. He is a 3rd rd pick with (2) catches last year.
Thats fair for you to think like that. I'm a betting man though and I'd bet a decent amount that he will do well this year when given a chance

birdwells1

Reaction score
What a clown show, glad this is the only time I've ever seen that.
The Cowboys Youtube community is growing due to the fact that information is given back and forth and the Dak suck vs Dak's great arguments that most of these threads are reduced to don't exist. Thank God for them hopefully they'll kill the message board era once and for all.