James Washington could be a younger Cobb

exciter

Reaction score
He could be a younger r Cobb. He’s not as fast as a prime Cobb but he’s bigger and more physical.
Cobb is/was the quintessential slot receiver. As pointed out and discussed when first signed Washington doesn’t have the quickness to play the slot. He’s a shorter, mediocre outside receiver and will never be anything more!

Pass2Run

Reaction score
He could be a younger r Cobb. He’s not as fast as a prime Cobb but he’s bigger and more physical.

I agree with you! That's exactly what his potential is. Excellent comparison.

James Washington had a better chance of getting released than being Randall Cobb.

James Washington will end up playing for this team, one way or another.

And you're gonna like it.

jnday

Reaction score
Cobb is/was the quintessential slot receiver. As pointed out and discussed when first signed Washington doesn’t have the quickness to play the slot. He’s a shorter, mediocre outside receiver and will never be anything more!
I have been searching for the reason why this signing never excited me. I think you have found it.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Cobb was the best slot WR in the game for a while.
Beg to differ. Cooper quietly became one of the league's most efficient route runners from the slot for a few years now. The current best are Kupp & Hill.

Bagman

Reaction score
Washington is going to look awful funny trying to make plays with his recent foot amputation. I mean...c'mon man....get on the field.