James Washington could be a younger Cobb

J-man

Reaction score
I'm not expecting the world from him, but I do think he can help this offense/WR corp. He can be a threat we currently don't have. Turpin has been very disappointing so far. I had high hopes for him being that stretch the field speed threat. Without that CD can't do much or anything. He is just being doubled and taken out of every play. Gallup will help, but he isn't that guy either.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas Cowboys fan base: the people who can overhype a JAG signing to the point of making him a future hall-of-famer.

Some of you must be on Jerry's payroll.

Batman1980

Reaction score
I'm not expecting the world from him, but I do think he can help this offense/WR corp. He can be a threat we currently don't have. Turpin has been very disappointing so far. I had high hopes for him being that stretch the field speed threat. Without that CD can't do much or anything. He is just being doubled and taken out of every play. Gallup will help, but he isn't that guy either.

Turpin is a returner who lacks the WR skills to contribute meaningfully on offense. Washington has that speed to take the top off the defense. CeeDee has never been dat dude and never will be. Good at a lot of things but not great at anything = mid #2.

CCBoy

Reaction score
KaVontae Turpin might be a younger version of Mike Evans...

A Golden Retriever might be a German Shepard.

I'd love to see Turpin and Pollard expanding receiving zones and opening up play-action as well...

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
We’ll said.
If dez had any top 6 q b, his prime would’ve lasted 2 or 3 years longer. Possession receivers she better because they don’t rely on big separation anyway. Dak. I wish romo would’ve got his job back. He was basically a Rodgers with an average arm. That’s where the ints came from, he attempted passes Rodgers, and others would make because their arms are huge.