James Washington return?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You really hate Dallas don’t you? I mean ALL you do is criticize them and never giving them any credit. For your education, the performance of the last 26 years doesn’t mean the next 26 years will be the same.

Funny how you accuse me of stalking you yet here you are running your mouth simply for criticizing Dallas on the Washington signing when better, not much more expensive options were available to them.

If you love Dallas (aka Dak) that much to where any criticism gets you all emotional then go to a group that does not allow criticism....I think China, Russia, and North Korea have them.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Says the poster who can't even spell it.

I will give you props for the Pam Grier avatar, however. In her youthful prime she was one of the hottest, most exotic women on the planet.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Still wondering why people are so interested in him. It's not like he will have an huge impact once he does return.
Well because outside Brown he has NFL experience and has produced given the opportunities. And he probably can line up on-side. No one is expecting him to break out like a Miles Austin

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Funny how you accuse me of stalking you yet here you are running your mouth simply for criticizing Dallas on the Washington signing when better, not much more expensive options were available to them.

If you love Dallas (aka Dak) that much to where any criticism gets you all emotional then go to a group that does not allow criticism....I think China, Russia, and North Korea have them.
Just stating the truth. You reap what you sow.