DanA

Reaction score
Considering that our

DanAWell-Known Member

3,561 messages
3,709 likes received

New

Outlaw Heroes said:
Nice. If we can get Dante Fowler to be our TJ Watt too, this offseason could really pay dividends.
In fairness I'd settle for Dante Fowler 2022 playing like Dante Fowler 2019
QB rarely throws the ball over 5 yards you might have a valid point.....

In other news
Deep Ball Completion Percentage:
  • Dak Prescott 2021 - 4th
  • Ben Roethlisberger 2021 - 22nd
Dak threw the 5th most deep balls behind Brady, Herbert, Mahomes, and Carr.

Mason Rudolph was 20th for deep ball accuracy in 2019 throwing less than half what Dak did in 2019 and 2021.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Talk about being slow....you guys are missing the point, James Washington has running ability, size and power. He was an excellent receiver in college. Shoot is senior year he had 74 catches for over 1500 yards. Do the math, that's 20 ypc!

However, the point I am making here is...he is our Deebo Samuel. You read it here first!!!
We always somehow find a way to get the best underrated free agents. Can't wait till this coaching staff gets a hold of him and he becomes what we all know he's capable of becoming. The league will be shocked.

DanA

Reaction score
We always somehow find a way to get the best underrated free agents. Can't wait till this coaching staff gets a hold of him and he becomes what we all know he's capable of becoming. The league will be shocked.

Because we don't pay any free agents we either get underrated ones or guys that will be cut before the end of training camp.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Then he’ll leave in free agency. That also happens every year.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
We're gonna hand it off to James Washington like Deebo Samuel?

I would mess around with it in practice if nothing else. He is built similarly but that doesn't make him a similar player. He's kind of built like a running back though so it would be interesting to see if he could do anything in the backfield.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
Expect Washington to surprise you. He's definitely not Deebo but he's much better than the numbers he has to show the past couple years. Just too many mouths to feed in Pitt and a QB with a limp noodle.
For a second there, I thought you were talking about the way our OC calls plays where everyone gets the ball and the other is a given...

Hardline

Reaction score
James Washington wasn't even Pittsburghs Deebo.
Travon Burks has Deebo traits if you want a Deebo type.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
There is a reason Deebo Samuels can't stay healthy, the way the 49ers use him [Receiver / Running back] is too physically demanding. I'm willing to bet that once the 49ers sign him to a new deal his workload will decrease greatly. Not sure if J. Washington can hold up as RB, but if used correctly he can be VERY EFFECTIVE in the passing game.