Sewell
Horn
Surtain
Trade
Parsons

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
You can draft another LB in rounds 2 or 3 that will make a difference.

We do not need an immature freelancer who sat out a season.

Carson

Reaction score
You can draft another LB in rounds 2 or 3 that will make a difference.

We do not need an immature freelancer who sat out a season.
This is how I feel about him. Tons of depth at LB all throughout the draft

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I like Parsons but you have the Ballerina for at least 1 more year. I want defense and LBs but not Parsons at 10.

That said I would be willing to discuss this with Jane over a nice steak.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I wouldn't qualify it as that, but you see people flipping out around here about a kid that smokes weed. Get some perspective.
Oh my Gah... he smokes weed too?!!!
That's like worse than salsa made in New York City!

starfan1

Reaction score
Yeah I dont want that either.

But I'm also not in love with what Parsons game may look like behind this DLine.

I'll say it one last time....need meeting availability for Dallas in this draft couldn't be worse.
Ya the best case scenario would be if the space eaters were a bit better suited for 10. Maybe best scenario is trade down grab Barmore I’d be ok with that also even though I want Parsons

Sydla

Reaction score
Wait, what?

More like hazing and sexual harassment, that was never proven. Although it would probably be tough to prove anyway. Parsons also apparently had a physical altercation with the same player who accused him of sexual harassment, I believe. Was messing around with the guy, spilled water on his laptop to the player dumped Gatorade on Parsons. Parsons flipped out, punched him and then choked the player until that player pulled out a pocket knife. The rumor is that Franklin pleaded with the player to not press charges. Franklin denies that story.

It's clear Parsons has (or had) some maturity issues. When meeting with teams while he didn't admit to the sexual issues, he basically admitted he made some mistakes at PSU.