Jane Slater says Dont discount Micah Parsons at 10

mardwin

Reaction score
  1. Passing up a far richer trade
  2. that went to the Giants
  3. in order to stay high enough to take a guy with red flags.
What could possibly go wrong?

That's what they do, they draft projects. I was hoping for Slater but whatever, hopefully, it works out.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
not injured and frankly the allegations were locker room stuff ie bullying and teasing by more then one player to one player who couldn't handle it and led to fight..nothing criminal or even proven true..

this dude was highly ranked as top LB in the draft..we traded down 2 spots got 3rd and top lb

you call that bad character the claim of one player and against more than just Parson like 4 others all names in the allegation.

Players are human not prefect..dak got dui fell to the 4th has he showed bad character or similar issues since?

Dak was a 4th round pick and wasn't expected to start. If they picked Dak in the 1st I would have been way more concerned. He had another incident in high school as well.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I don't know a ton about Parsons besides he's good. What off the field issues are there? How serious are they?

He’s good going forward.

Complete mystery how he plays going backwards.

If he can’t play backwards he’s Jaylon Smith part 2.

Trash pick by Dallas.

When they lost out on corners they should’ve moved back and got Phillips.

fivetwos

Reaction score
He’s good going forward.

Trash pick by Dallas.

If they passed on the Chicago deal because they were worried about losing Parsons that's a massive fail.

That pick may very well be top 10 next year.

lwehlers

Reaction score
He’s good going forward.

Trash pick by Dallas.

i am a little dissapointed in this pick also. if vanderesh would not have had his injury problems the last two years we would not have made this pick. also really hope that we can get a corner in the second and third round that can be a future starter. wish we could have drafted one of the top two corners.

coult44

Reaction score
Nowadays even a “turkey” is sexual assault. Soft generation .

coult44

Reaction score
i am a little dissapointed in this pick also. if vanderesh would not have had his injury problems the last two years we would not have made this pick. also really hope that we can get a corner in the second and third round that can be a future starter. wish we could have drafted one of the top two corners.

What if LVE wasn’t hurt all the time. What if The top two corners weren’t drafted all ready. Hell, what if Sean Lee wasn’t hurt, Romo was still 25, #22 was still our RB, and Jimmy was still our coach. What if what if what if

Mr_437

Reaction score
The CBs were wiped out, so outside of CB the Cowboys need to get stronger in the middle of the defense.

Cowboys have a LB, so now go get a FS and a 1Tech to address the middle. Also, sliding a CB in there too.

phildadon86

Reaction score
He’s good going forward.

Trash pick by Dallas.

OMG dude stop. You are ridiculous. You know nothing about football. Phillips won’t be in the league in 5 years. He will be having a pretty awesome rap career. Parsons was the best LB in college in 2019. Just stop.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
In the end, the CBs were gone and Parsons was the defensive BPA. I can't argue the pick. I never considered it, never saw it coming but it's a solid pick. Now the draft becomes about our 2nd-day picks.