Jane Slater says Dont discount Micah Parsons at 10

blueblood70

Reaction score
It was who I wanted. We need to stop the run first and foremost. This guy could really help us and I don't understand all the crying. And got another 3rd round pick.
yet even better because we traded down 2 spots got 3rd rounder and Parsons. now if we can package something and race up the 2nd round and grab Barmore today, umm that can fix a lot on defense up the middle..parsons and Barmore..consolation prize maybe Moehrig or asante samulel jr?

Reactions: CWR

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak was a 4th round pick and wasn't expected to start. If they picked Dak in the 1st I would have been way more concerned. He had another incident in high school as well.
and yet he did and not an issue is it? get past it hes here ..man some of you hens need to clamp it up!

blueblood70

Reaction score
I did, I found this. This is a little more disturbing than freshmen hazing and talking sexual in a locker room.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ql9V4XTZoc4" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
and yet its simply an allegation and one person saying many people not just parsons involved, the truth isnt known, BTW you think this young kid will step into our NFL Pro locker room as rook and do that ? umm hes the new kid on the block and thats something that wont be happening at this level..

blueblood70

Reaction score
If it means the end of 54 ultimately, I can live with it.
no it doesnt they have options LVE could be odd man out who knows really hes replacing LEE and we can find way to use all 3 for 2021 lets focus on the now..

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
In the end, the CBs were gone and Parsons was the defensive BPA. I can't argue the pick. I never considered it, never saw it coming but it's a solid pick. Now the draft becomes about our 2nd-day picks.
the entire media, mocks, this place all considered it, he was high on many lists, parachute if the scenario where Horn , Surtain, pitts or sewell werent there and it happened..

yet even better because we traded down 2 spots got 3rd rounder and Parsons. now if we can package something and race up the 2nd round and grab Barmore today, umm that can fix a lot on defense up the middle..parsons and Barmore..consolation prize maybe Moehrig or asante samulel jr?

so oo at as we lost out on the CBs but got 3rd and Parsons..

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
no it doesnt they have options LVE could be odd man out who knows really hes replacing LEE and we can find way to use all 3 for 2021 lets forcus on the now..
Forcus forcus forcus!

Verdict

Reaction score
Yeah I dont want that either.

But I'm also not in love with what Parsons game may look like behind this DLine.

I'll say it one last time....need meeting availability for Dallas in this draft couldn't be worse.
That is true fir the most part, at least in round 1.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
and yet he did and not an issue is it? get past it hes here ..man some of you hens need to clamp it up!

This is a discussion forum for the Cowboys. It's for people to give their opinions. And it's not like I'm the only one low on the Parsons pick.

Last edited: