Japanese kicker Toshiki Sato says he’s received interest from the Cowboys

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Unless he is truly above average at both, I'd rather have one of each. We've lost too many games lately due to poor kicking/coverage.

This guy is great at everything kicking related. I posted a whole thread on Japanese kickers I liked, and he was one of my 2 favorites. I'm so glad to hear we're finally showing interest in him. Jerry listened hehe. Watch the video I posted on my thread about him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I thought he was a punter??

And safeties dont matter lol!!

Did the NFL implement some sort of three kicker system that only Jerry knows about?

If so, he has done a nice job cornering the market.

Or maybe Sato will allow us to invest in an extra position like a 3rd QB cuz he can do all the kicking duties.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
They should sign him. Just so the Cowboys can be "Japan's Team" also.

That'd be brilliant! I've been saying, getting a Japanese kicker would help us take the Japan market too. Imagine the marketing Jerry can do with that. Cowboys-themed Pokemon for example.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If he can make it a decent competition for punter i'd take him. Use him for punts and backup the FG kicker position just in case.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
So he is the Jeff Heath replacement.

I kid, I kid.... I think Zuerlein will go back to his old form at PK but I would love to upgrade at Punter.

Yeah, imagine that's how it'd start, but it'd be nice to have 2 kicking options. Cuz it was crazy that Chris Jones had to hold for Heath when Heath was kicking. In this situation, Sato could lick if Zuerlein gets hurt.