News: Jaquan Hardy to Phillthy

Motorola

Reaction score
Didn't all of that come against Philly? It's easy to see why they'd pick him up since he had a shining moment or two against their backups.
You're right, gimmesix -- 3 rushes for 26 yds and a TD in the season finale - plus 18 plays on special teams.
He did considerable ST snaps in his other two games (which i overlooked in my original post).

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Eagles - tell us about Cowboys running game.
Hardy - well, if Zeke is in he probably is blocking first or just running for minimal gain 2nd.
Not really sure what my role was ever going to be, like having a job that you are getting payed for, but nobody ever had a role for me.
Some of my FB buddies had no clue as well why they were here as well.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Shouldn't you know there's a difference between a few highlights with hopefulness and actual performance?

Not saying he can't but it hasn't happened yet dude.
Of coarse I do. But sometimes I wonder how all of our backs up would do if they were starters. He'd be a nice change of pace back to Rico Dowdle, IMO.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Now Corey Clement is going to Baltimore . Teams around the league respect our running game .

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Not only is Zeke overpaid he just isnt the same RB he used to be. He cant even run away from LBs when he use to out run CBs.

Just watched a clip of game it made me so mad, then later I saw a video where he ran away from players that also made me mad lol

jnday

Reaction score
You guys need to check out his highlights before you talk bad about him. He had a little bit of Emmitt in him... mixed in with some Marion Barber. Needless to say I liked him. He was an elusive, tough, and feisty little son of a gun. Just goes to show you don't need to spin a 4th overall draft pick on a RB.
Of course you don’t have to spend the 4th overall draft pick on a RB. You can draft a RB later in the draft that will have a career like this guy that bounces from team to team and has a career where all of his production combined would not exceed the production from one season of the the high draft pick’s career. You could have found a thousand other players to make your point, which is valid by the way. If Hardy has the skills of Smith and Barber, he wouldn’t have left Dallas.