Jarvis Landry Domestic Incident Video Released

superonyx

Reaction score
That's not what Galette got suspended for (and he denies that was him in the video - and it's not clearly him either).
Oh geez. He had more than that?
He was also just arrested this year for beating someone else up.
Nothing for the league to investigate I guess.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
That's not what Galette got suspended for (and he denies that was him in the video - and it's not clearly him either).
Is this the April 7, 2017 incident where he's "accused of getting into a fight and running away from police in Biloxi, Miss" ?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Is this the April 7, 2017 incident where he's "accused of getting into a fight and running away from police in Biloxi, Miss" ?

No. The video with the woman on the beach was from Miami in 2013.

His suspension was from a Jan. 2015 incident (where charges were dropped).

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Oh geez. He had more than that?
He was also just arrested this year for beating someone else up.
Nothing for the league to investigate I guess.

I don't know that he had more. The video was from 2013, I would say you can't really say that it's him for certain, and nobody suggested it was him until years later. So, it's unclear if he was involved in that at all.

Ken

Reaction score
I think the NFL had this video and felt it didn't warrant a suspension (I would agree in this instance - there isn't much there). If this is the entirety of the incident they were investigating, then there's really not much to investigate, it was 3-5 seconds long with video.
he got arrested.

He put his hands on her.

This...is what is known as....actual evidence. I know it is a foreign concept given what we know with Zeke.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
he got arrested.

He put his hands on her.

This...is what is known as....actual evidence. I know it is a foreign concept given what we know with Zeke.

Evidence of what, though? Not much. What they say Zeke did (with no evidence) is way way worse.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
He put his hands on her and shoved her. More proof than what they have on Zeke.

Ken

Reaction score
Evidence of what, though? Not much. What they say Zeke did (with no evidence) is way way worse.
i will amend my statement...he wasn't arrested by investigated for battery.

That is the problem though...no evidence other than injuries but that can be faked. With the credibility of the "victim" in question...i dont get how 6 gets 6 games and he gets 0

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score

That is the problem though...no evidence other than injuries but that can be faked. With the credibility of the "victim" in question...i dont get how 6 gets 6 games and he gets 0
Probably because this had nothing to do with DV. The NFL just wanted to stick it to Jerry and Zeke was the sacrificial lamb. Zeke didn't help his cause by all his offseason activities.

Kevinicus

Reaction score

How Landry gets zero is easy (it's what he should have gotten). How Zeke got six...it's also easy (PR agenda), but not right.