Twitter: Jarwin officially out for the year

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guess it is a good thing they cleared all of that cap room, if a trade is involved.

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Dallas has to many players that should not be on the roster of a good NFL team. Plain and simple..Also give McCathy a little time to weed ut the losers and draft and his his own players.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Tampa holding on the Gronk, Howard and Brate... Wasting these 2 young guys careers.
Come on man give us 1....

Why should they? We basically gave up Witten, who could certainly help us right now and look where we are at......

kumizi

Reaction score
Dallas has to many players that should not be on the roster of a good NFL team. Plain and simple..Also give McCathy a little time to weed ut the losers and draft and his his own players.
McCarthy does not decide who gets drafted.

People are still running with this MM will save us narrative huh?

fivetwos

Reaction score
And they kept four TEs.

Who says this FO doesnt know what its doing?

Seriously, I'd rather see what McKeon has before dealing a Friday pick for a tight end while that defense looks the way it does.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
he wouldn’t say exactly why last night. Just said Walker and Matthews won’t come here and Walker dislikes Dak

Well he needs to get over it. Both of them are grown men and he doesn’t like Dak. I know this is all hypothetical, but if Dallas were to offer Delanie a starting position here and he didn’t take it all because he doesn’t like Dak would be borderline mental retardation.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hate losing Jarwin but it is what it is. I don't expect Cowboys to go out and find a TE I think it will fall to Schultz and Bell to fill the role.

Praxit

Reaction score
The thing is you don't know if he'll ever be the player he once was. It's hard to believe a player can be that explosive after an ACL repair.
..the same can be said of LVE with his neck injury. THey will always be a 50/50 at game time.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And they kept four TEs.

Who says this FO doesnt know what its doing?

Seriously, I'd rather see what McKeon has before dealing a Friday pick for a tight end while that defense looks the way it does.
Wouldnt give up a friday pick for any TE's available on the market

Carson

Reaction score
Hate losing Jarwin but it is what it is. I don't expect Cowboys to go out and find a TE I think it will fall to Schultz and Bell to fill the role.

Would be silly. Schultz is a good backup. We saw what happened when the lights came on for him last night

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Would be silly. Schultz is a good backup. We saw what happened when the lights came on for him last night

There are no big name TE sitting out on the market. we saw 1 game and only a few plays. Dallas did not keep him and Bell for the hell of it.

Carson

Reaction score
There are no big name TE sitting out on the market. we saw 1 game and only a few plays. Dallas did not keep him and Bell for the hell of it.

They kept them to backup and block. That’s why Jarwin who cannot block was signed to go catch passes.

There are several guys to trade for. We are stocked with comp picks and all of those guys won’t make the team in next years draft likely.

John813

Reaction score
I wonder if Tampa is holding onto Brate for a higher pick or insurance for Gronk.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
Yikes.... Maybe Tampa will give up on a TE?
Maybe we unload Demarcus Lawrence for Zach Ertz? Just kidding... zero change for 100 reasons that never would happen.

I'm grasping for straws here folks..... not loving this crap.

Man I love Ertz as a player but he's almost too "clean" of a player to come here. This organization wouldn't know what to do with an established superstar player that just works hard and does his job. We need more baggage than that.