Jason Fabini

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
I watched him on every snap, and he played well. His man really didn't come close to a sack. Most impressive was his run blocking. He threw some key blocks that led to some nice runs by Julius on his side.

I don't know .. I think Pettiti might be in trouble. I didn't take it as a good sign that McQuistan took Flozell's place.

No, I think it was pretty much an evaluation of McQuistan. Parcells has seen 16 games of Pettiti. He has next to nothing relevant on McQuistan. I think that's what it was. The fact that Pettiti can back up both tackle spots will keep him on board here.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:
No, I think it was pretty much an evaluation of McQuistan. Parcells has seen 16 games of Pettiti. He has next to nothing relevant on McQuistan. I think that's what it was. The fact that Pettiti can back up both tackle spots will keep him on board here.

He has seen 0 games of Pettiti at left tackle. If he's serious about Pettiti being a swing tackle, you would think you'd like to see him get some time at left tackle against some 1's and 2's.

And if Parcells is confidant he's seen what Pettiti can do based on what he saw last season, then Pettiti is REALLY in trouble.

lspain1

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
How did McQuistan play?

I saw like the first play when he went in, and he just basically let his guy past him...

From what I saw McQuistan had some good but some really bad as well. He looked like a rookie. On one play, the DE did a speed rush to the inside and went right by him and sacked Bledsoe.