Anthony Davis*, Rutgers Height: 6-6. Weight: 335 Jr
Jason Fox, Miami Height: 6-6. Weight: 302
Charles Brown, USC - Height: 6-6. Weight: 296
Bruce Campbell, Maryland 6-7, 310 Jr - just because I like that height
Bryan Bulaga*, Iowa Height: 6-6. Weight: 305
Adam Ulatoski, Texas Height: 6-8. Weight: 310

RS12

Reaction score
Watched those other two you mentioned today. Scott at UT and Carimi UW. Scott looks like he has the mobility to play the left side at the next level. Saw him make a play down field. Carimi looked solid though Purdue does not appear to have elite rushers. Does he look like a RT to you at the next level. He certainly has the size for it.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
RS12;3047059 said:
Watched those other two you mentioned today. Scott at UT and Carimi UW. Scott looks like he has the mobility to play the left side at the next level. Saw him make a play down field. Carimi looked solid though Purdue does not appear to have elite rushers. Does he look like a RT to you at the next level. He certainly has the size for it.

I say Carimi againest somebody he handled every thing thown at him

but time will tell -

but the thing I like about Scott

OG Chris Scott, Tennessee Height: 6-5. Weight: 341
A versatile lineman who can play just about every position up front. He started every game for a unit that surrendered only four quarterback sacks in 2007

Tennessee left tackle Chris Scott has to be one of the nation’s most underrated offensive linemen. He isn’t the most explosive or athletically gifted guy when asked to reach the corner in pass protection, but the 6-5, 346-pound tackle showcases the necessary body control, balance and footwork off the edge to consistently keep the blindside of the pocket clean. More important, he’s a downright dominant run blocker who generates great power as he uncoils his arms and consistently creates a push with his lower half. He possesses the athletic ability to stay on blocks in space and plays with the type of mean streak coaches love. Now, I don’t think he’s a left tackle at the next level. But his combination of power, fluidity and body control makes him an ideal candidate to start as a right tackle or at either guard spot in the NFL.

I move that big boy in to play G for Kozier when he is let go

plus he can play anywhere along the O line except center a good swing G or even OT
if needed

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
UnoDallas;3046919 said:
right now my OT's are

Anthony Davis*, Rutgers Height: 6-6. Weight: 335 Jr
Jason Fox, Miami Height: 6-6. Weight: 302
Charles Brown, USC - Height: 6-6. Weight: 296
Bruce Campbell, Maryland 6-7, 310 Jr - just because I like that height
Bryan Bulaga*, Iowa Height: 6-6. Weight: 305
Adam Ulatoski, Texas Height: 6-8. Weight: 310

I cant take any list that names the top 6 and does not name Selvish Capers and Trent Williams all that seriously.

The Realist

Reaction score
I like him a lot.........he's from Ft. Worth, Texas for what ever that is worth.........

If you part ways with Flo.....

Free & Fox battle it out for starting LT spot.

Loser is the swing tackle on game days and takes over for Colombo down the road.

You can make the case that top of 2nd round is too high to take an OT if you like Free for the future at LT.

I take him if you can get him.

Competition makes everyone better....we need depth there....can take Colombo's spot down the road...........If a team gets desperate at OT than can pay up to get him.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I like Fox and Bulaga alot. Both have great feet, and a nasty attitude. You can do alot with those two things alone. I think it's apparent with Free getting reps in the 4th quarter against the Seahawks, that Dallas really wants to see what it has at LT. I look for Free to get some more snaps like that, and if it doesn't pan out, LT will be the pick for Dallas in the first.