Jason Garret being interviewed today for Giants OC

Buzzbait

Reaction score
There is a direct correlation between how the players performed under Garrett and how Garrett performed under Jerry Jones. What I mean here is that I don't either party can be judged properly because the whole Garrett tenure was mired with dysfunction which effected him as a coach under Jerry Jones and in turn effected the players under Garrett.

I don't think much of Garrett as a head coach, but I do think he is qualified as a decent offensive coordinator
if he chooses to learn from his past mistakes.

But that's exactly the problem...….he never learned from his mistakes.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Giants OC is a high profile gig. Given that there were only two jobs open by the time he hit the market, this is a good landing spot for him if he gets it. He’ll be in position to help a bad team with some good players improve, stay current with personnel in the league, and then start looking for another HC opportunity.

Wait'll that 1st time HC starts telling ex HC JG what to do...….JG's not gonna like it. LOL

stilltheguru

Reaction score
source.gif
B b but top coach candidate. Trent dilfer said soooooo. Goofy lames

mathew1184

Reaction score
Bills denied the Giants permision to interview there OC..looking more like Garrett is the one.

aria

Reaction score
Too lazy to look it up but I believe Garrett may have had more successful offenses than McCarthy. Spare me the Romo blather, McCarthy had 2 QB’s that were much better. Wouldn’t it be hilarious if JG slapped his daddy around a couple times next year?

I mean after all, Cowboys fans couldn’t wait to get rid of him.

mathew1184

Reaction score
Giants fans are trying really hard to be ok with this, theyre looking back to the 2007 season lmao.

vlad

Reaction score
Too lazy to look it up but I believe Garrett may have had more successful offenses than McCarthy. Spare me the Romo blather, McCarthy had 2 QB’s that were much better. Wouldn’t it be hilarious if JG slapped his daddy around a couple times next year?

I mean after all, Cowboys fans couldn’t wait to get rid of him.

Seems that would only be hilarious if one were more a Garrett fan and less a Cowboys fan.