Jason Garret being interviewed today for Giants OC

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Im a Dez fan, but all time?
In 8 seasons, Dez is top 3 Cowboys in receptions, only behind Jason Witten (16 seasons) and Michael Irvin (12 seasons).
#5 in yards behind those two, Tony Hill (10 seasons), and Drew Pearson (11 seasons).
#1 in receiving TDs.

So, yes.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
In 8 seasons, Dez is top 3 Cowboys in receptions, only behind Jason Witten (16 seasons) and Michael Irvin (12 seasons).
#5 in yards behind those two, Tony Hill (10 seasons), and Drew Pearson (11 seasons).
#1 in receiving TDs.

So, yes.

"Cowboys" all time isnt what was stated or disputed...

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
"Cowboys" all time isnt what was stated or disputed...
Cowboys have had an impressive history of pass cathcers and Dez is one of the top WR's in franchise history, so again, yes.

Irvin, Hall of Fame
Witten, will be Hall of Fame
Pearson should absolutely be in the Hall of Fame.

Kaiser

Reaction score
have to think he wouldn't bother with the interview if he was not going to get hired.

Depends, its a common practice to interview coaches from division rivals so you can pick their brain on things that will help your team going forward.

Im a little surprised at this, I thought the most likely scenario was Garrett sitting out a year and taking a HC position somewhere else. But the posters here who said Garrett wouldn't get an interview as a hot dog vendor were clearly wrong.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Joe Judge better be looking over his shoulder.
Shoulder blades...knife in back...

So Jason what would you bring to the Giants Offense as OC?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

MikeB80

Reaction score
Depends, its a common practice to interview coaches from division rivals so you can pick their brain on things that will help your team going forward.

Im a little surprised at this, I thought the most likely scenario was Garrett sitting out a year and taking a HC position somewhere else. But the posters here who said Garrett wouldn't get an interview as a hot dog vendor were clearly wrong.

no this was about his contract expiring I think. For some reason the giants waited until he was free from his contract which ended I believe yesterday.

Week 1 is going to be weird.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

jg1zpsb6f841b9.png

LOL..knew you would like this one brother...Ha!